Ménerbes, Provence, France
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 beds · 6 baths
Villa Eléa has been recently renovated in the pure Provencal tradition and is beautifully decorated. Nestled in more than 4 hectares of garrigue, planted with vines, olive trees and truffle oaks, with a breathtaking view of the Luberon. The house has 6 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, a dining room with a fireplace; a fully equipped kitchen; a large living room; a TV corner; and a wine cellar.Check availability
- 12 guests - 6 bedrooms - 6 bathrooms
- Living space: 270 sqm
- The living room and its natural colours call for simplicity and fullness. Stone walls, linen fabrics, terracotta pots, wickerwork, traditional terracotta floors, and rough wooden furniture. Here, everything is borrowed from the natural world around us. Next door, the small vaulted living room, with its spelt-coloured lime plastered walls and its ultra-cozy sofa, welcomes you.
- TV, DVD player, telephone
- Rooms: safe, Pure Altitude hospitality products, hair dryer, TV with international channels
- Fully equipped kitchen, traditional kitchen range, microwave oven, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, fruit press, barbecue, wine cellar.
- Outdoor dining room, which can accommodate up to 12 people
- The exterior features a heated swimming pool and sunbathing area, a summer kitchen with barbecue, an outdoor living and dining room with a Provençal fireplace with a rustic country look, a priest's garden and a petanque court.
- Welcome basket (mineral water, bottle of wine and fruit)
- Breakfasts and snacks
- Housekeeper for daily cleaning service
- Baby facilities available on request *
- Pets welcome
- Up to 12 guests
- Rates starting at EUR. 2900 / night
- Visit the great antique markets in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (weekends only).
Where to eat
- Maison de la truffe et du vin du Lubéron, Ménerbes
- Bistrot le 5, Ménerbes
Private chef experience
- We can offer you one of their chefs for lunches and dinners and the preparation of picnic baskets.
When to go
- Our favourite months are June & September.
How to get there
- By Air: The nearest airports are: Avignon Caumont (35 min), Marseille (1 1/4h)
- By train: Avignon train station (50 mins by car), served by the TGV and the Eurostar
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.