Port D'Andratx, Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain
Casa Sa Mola
In recent years, Mallorca has taken on a new, sophisticated style—five-star hotels and luxurious fincas are replacing low-class accommodation, and the beautiful island of white-sand beaches and soaring mountains is becoming one of the Mediterranean's chicest holiday destinations. Our choice in the south west of the island is Casa sa Mola, overlooking the bay of Andratx.Check availability
- 5 guests - 3 bedrooms - 2 bathrooms
- Living space: 250 sqm
- Living room: panoramic sea view, sofa, terrace, sound system
- Open kitchen: central island, dishwasher, panoramic sea view, kettle, toaster, nespresso machine
- Office / TV Room
- Laundry room
- Outdoor swimming pool, infinity pool, salt water, pool shower
- Central air-conditioning
- Heated floors
- Covered Terrace (Pergola-style)
- Panoramic sea view
- Shops, bars, restaurants, city center, beach within driving distance
- Cleaning: at mid-stay
- Up to 5 guests
- Rates starting at EUR. 1400
- There are numerous of great fish restaurants in Port d'Andratx, a few minutes by car.
Where to swim
- Beach Club Gran Folies is a 10 min drive.
When to go
- Season starts around Easter and lasts until October.
Located about 30 km from Palma de Mallorca, the small seaside town of Port Andratx possesses two personalities. In the morning, local elders settle in on the café patios while the fishermen unravel nets with their daily catch. At night, the colorful fishing boats are replaced with striking yachts and impressive sailboats, and the afternoon blended iced coffees become evening glasses of champagne.
How to get there
- By air: Fly into Palma airport, which is about 30 minutes away. We recommend renting a car at the airport.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.