Lech am Arlberg, Austria
Aurelio Clubhouse Chalet
Lech, EIGHTY FOUR ROOMS most desirable winter destination, is one of the world’s best-known ski regions where snow is absolutely guaranteed. Yet it has kept the charm of a classical winter sports resort. Although Lech keeps pace with the growing demands of its friends, it still knows how to preserve the charm of its original character. The Aurelio Clubhouse Chalet was voted 'Luxury Chalet of the Year 2016.' Up to 16 people can spend relaxing time in their own exclusive realm including a parlor, library and spa, as well as a private chef, restaurant service, and a butler.Check availability
- Featuring its own wellness area, 2 sun terraces, 2 suites, 6 double rooms, as well as a spacious living room featuring an open fireplace and a library. A private cook, the Aurelio restaurant and butler service provide every comfort imaginable.
- Ski-in & Ski-out
- Butler service 24/7
- Private chef: Traditional Austrian and international dishes
- Daily housekeeping
- Wine cellar
- Chauffer at your disposal (free shuttle within Lech and Zürs)
- Massage therapist (on request)
- Yoga instructor (on request)
- Concierge service: private ski instructor, childcare, car and heli transfers or party planning - everything possible.
- Up to 16
- Underground Parking
- Upon request. Prices are per day for up to 16 people for the entire Aurelio Club & Chalet with 8 rooms including half board, one garage parking space per room, and include all service fees and taxes, as well as use of the private SPA area, excluding spa treatments.
Murmeli in Oberlech, best for lunch.
Schneggarei, puristic cottage for apres ski, Schlegelkopf valley station, Lech.
Flexenhäusl - Cosy ambience, Flexenpass, Zürs.
Where to shop
- Lenai & Linai, right next to the church.
- The Chalet is the perfect base for one of the most fascinating skiing tours in the alps. If you are a good skier start your day in Lech, over the 'Rüfikopf' you reach Zürs, head back to Lech via the 'Madloch' and get some tan at the Burg's terrace in Oberlech.
How to get there
- Major airports: Zürich (2,5 hours) and Munich (3 hours 20 minutes).
- Smaller airports: St.Gallen (1,5 hours), Friedrichshafen & Innsbruck (both 1/2 hours).
- Train station is Langen am Arlberg (30 minutes drive).
- Transfers between Munich, Innsbruck, and Zürich airports and Lech with limousines.
- Chauffeur service.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.