London, United Kingdom
The Mayfair Townhouse
Opened in December 2020, The Mayfair Townhouse is the fifth British hotel from Iconic Luxury Hotels. Located on Half Moon Street alongside Piccadilly. There are a variety of different Room types, a collection of modern Suites (some with their own private patio) and three Signature Suites that mimic the luxury lifestyle that Mayfair is known for, while providing incredible views overlooking London’s vibrant West End.Check availability
- Featuring 172 guest rooms, The Mayfair Townhouse offers luxurious and refined accommodations in the heart of London’s vibrant West End. Rooms and Suites come with complimentary minibars.
- There are five room categories: Cabin Room, Classic Room, Executive Room, Deluxe Room, and Executive Garden Room.
Rooms range from an average of 46 sq. ft. to 72 sq. ft. and include a range of queen and king beds. Every corner of each room attentively services the discerning modern traveller, with amenities to match: equipped workstations, dressing tables, luxury mattresses and bespoke toiletries.
- There are five suite categories: The Junior Suite, The Algernon Suite, The Moncrieff Suite, The Green Park Suite, and The Garden Suite.
Suites range from an average of 85 sq. ft. to 130 sq. ft. and feature king beds.
- At the Townhouse, you’ll find thoughtfully spacious interconnecting two, three and four-bedroom suites. Enhancing the sense of Mayfair luxury, the master bedrooms and guestrooms are fitted with the highest quality linens, robes, bespoke toiletries and exclusive amenities that can only be found here.
- There are three signature suites; The Skylight Suite, The Fifth Floor Suite, and The Loft Suite. Ranging from 154 sq. ft. to 253 sq. ft. each Signature Suite evokes the feel of a private residence home through timber flooring and soft upholsteries. Rich jewel tones mimic the colourful ensembles of the dandies that once strolled the neighbourhood.
Wine & Dine
The Club Room No restaurant in the hotel, instead, there is an all-day dining concept that can be enjoyed in The Club Room. Located in The Lower Ground at the Townhouse, The Club Room serves a bountiful breakfast buffet and an all-day menu. A place to relax, work and connect with different people in a convivial, warm setting.
The Dandy Bar The heart and soul of the Townhouse, aptly named, The Dandy Bar is inspired by the dandy characters of Mayfair’s past and present. A theatrical, subtlety lit, cosy atmosphere creates a place to see and be seen in the heart of Mayfair. The essence of a private club, without the frills of a membership. Taking inspiration from the British Dandy actors of today, while serving the very best in classics, we tell imaginative stories through expressive cocktails. An extensive yet curated list of cocktails and spirits define the menus, and avant-garde takes on the classic Dandy cocktail once enjoyed by hedonists of the area.
Good to know
The Den Beyond the walls of The Lower Ground, you will find The Den, a semi-private space that has the feeling of belonging to the residences’ owner, this versatile oasis can be used for intimate celebrations, private dining or simply a meeting of the minds gathering place.
- From £ 400 per night
- Situated on Half Moon Street alongside Piccadilly and located near Green Park, a key benefit of the hotel is its central London location. Mayfair is home to world-class shopping, bespoke retailers, fine dining restaurants and cultural attractions. Walkable from Green Park, Hyde Park Corner and Piccadilly Circus underground stations, the property is easily reachable via several London Underground lines..
The Best Restaurants in London
- Take a look at our 12 favourite restaurants in London
How to get there
- By London Underground: Take the Piccadilly, Victoria or Jubilee line to Green Park Station. From there, the property is a quick 3-minute walk.
- By Rail: If arriving to Victoria Station, The Mayfair Townhouse is a pleasant 15 minute walk through Green Park and past Buckingham Palace.
- By Road: Overnight secure parking is available, just a 10-minute walk from the townhouse
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.