St. Moritz, Switzerland
Like a fairy-tale castle, the hotel is located in the magnificent Alpine landscape of the Upper Engadine. The peaks of majestic mountains rise to the sky in every direction. The lakes on the valley floor glisten in the light, deep blue in the summer, locked in ice during the winter. As an exclusive Ski In & Ski Out Hotel with private ski lift, the 5-star luxury resort presents itself as the first address for unforgettable winter moments. Suvretta House is the only hotel in St. Moritz offering direct access with Social Distancing to the superb Corviglia ski area.
- 171 comfortably appointed rooms and 10 spacious suites
- Wellness & fitness
The spacious Sports & Pleasure Club at Suvretta House offers everything that your heart desires and that keeps you in shape: Delight in a 25-metre swimming pool with integrated water jets, an outdoor whirlpool heated to 36°C, solarium and sauna with Finnarium, Sanarium, Vaporium or Caldarium all the way to special rooms for strength training and cardiovascular exercise under professional supervision.
Bus to village center and St. Moritz-Bad free of charge for hotel guests and members of the Suvretta Club.
- Breakfast in bed, a private aperitif in peace and quiet, a few snacks, or even a small gourmet meal – simply convey your wishes to their Room Service staff
- In-house laundry, florist, a real-person wake-up call and a manual shoeshine service.
This 130 m² big, with selected fabrics and furnishings appointed south facing two bedroom suite offers best lake and mountain view. The suite has a luxurious separate living room, one spacious bedroom, two bathrooms with separate walk-in shower and a large terrace.
A paradise for children
Suvretta House extends a cordial welcome to families with children. At the Kiddy Club, the little ones can frolic to their hearts’ delight under the supervision of trained kindergarten teachers, play with other children, or try their hand at arts and crafts. And with the Teddy Club, they even have their own restaurant.
Wine & Dine
Soft lighting, superb panelling, artistically carved solid oak columns, and – above it all – an elaborately decorated cassette ceiling: The large dining room breathes history. This is where the executive chef Fabrizio Zanetti celebrates his market-fresh French cuisine with international panache (16 GaultMillau points). The individual dishes are brought to the table and plated by the classic french service team. Guests with half-board bookings can choose from 4-course offerings that change daily, picking their favourite superbly prepared gourmet creations.
Dine in style, yet in an easygoing ambiance: Our Suvretta Stube is eager to acquaint you with popular Suvretta classics, Swiss specialities and authentic Grisons dishes interpreted in a new and refreshing way. You’ll find a traditional cheese fondue or raclette, the popular gypsy-style beef skewer and the venerable sliced veal «Zurich style» dish among many others. The Stube’s chef Isaac Briceño Obando is also known for exotic accents inspired by Costa Rican specialities from his homeland.
Take a seat on the terrace, savour the invigorating mountain air, and drink in the sun rays: Your holiday mood will culminate as you enjoy a rich breakfast in the summer, a lavish Full English Suvretta House Afternoon Tea, a refreshment in between, or a delectable lunch.
- Dresscode in restaurant: Dark suit and tie, for boys: jacket and tie.
- Rooms start at CHF 790 / night
Good to know
- Guests considering a smaller or larger shopping spree don’t need to leave Suvretta House: The three boutiques – Agnona, Ermenegildo Zegna and the Saxer ski shop – will cater to fashionistas. And “il regalino”, the gift shop, stocks a large selection of little everyday items as well as presents for family members and friends at home.
Exchanging vows and wedding rings, tears of joy, a festive gala dinner, an exuberant party, the wedding cake and flamboyant floral arrangements – Suvretta House offers everything from a single source to make the celebration memorable forever.
Classical music and uptempo rhythms, philosophical excursions and bold visions: Again and again, Suvretta House sets the stage for exclusive events and prominent individuals who have exciting stories to tell.
- The Engadine St. Moritz holiday region is located on the south side of the Swiss Alps at about 1800 metres above sea level. The expansive plateau with its impressive lake-studded landscape is characterised by an above-average number of sunny days and a special, pleasantly dry microclimate.
- Besides the fantastic skiing at Corviglia, Piz Nair, Lagalb and Diavolezza, other winter activities awaits you such as sledging, snowshoeing, curling and tobogganing including
the famous and extreme Cresta Run (1,2 km)
When to go
- Winter season lasts from early December till April. Go in January or February for perfect snow conditions.
How to get there
- By air: Zurich Airport is 4 hours by train and 2 1/2 hours by car. Alternatively Milan Malpensa which is only 180 km away and a 3 h car ride. Engadin Airport Samedan is just around the corner, but only for private jets or chartered planes
- Hotel can organize Limousine and helicopter transfers from Samedan, Zurich and from other destinations to St. Moritz
- By train: St. Moritz has it's own railway station
- Complimentary parking is available in front of the hotel
Please fill out the contact form to receive a booking offer. We guarantee best rates available.