Ostuni, Puglia, Italy
Masseria Dagilupi is an old olive mill, renovated as a charming guest house and surrounded by thousand-year-old olive trees between Ostuni and the Adriatic Sea. With spacious rooms, large bathrooms, and minimalist decoration at the best of Italian design, they offer another way to enjoy life in Puglia. At the crossroads of Salento and the Itria Valley, come and enjoy this hidden gem.Check availability
Immersed in the countryside, wrapped in crystalized and untouched air, the rooms of the Masseria Dagilupi welcome their guests with the warmth and comfort of spaces and designs fashioned to offer a sense of well-being and relaxation, for a unique holiday experience.
- Deluxe room Limoni
35 sqm. room on the ground floor. A jewel of white stone with a vaulted ceiling that overlooks the courtyard of the masseria and is singularized by a lemon tree that gives the evening air a typical Mediterranean fragrance. This room is located on the ground floor with direct access to the olive grove. It is through this room that one accesses the cave that houses the oil mill.
- Garden Suite Ulivo
The Garden Suite is 50 sqm. A secular olive tree offers its shade to the terrace of this 50 sqm ground suite with direct access to the olive grove. In the past, this piece communicated with the mill through a hatch through which the barely pressed oil was transported. The stables were metamorphosed into a large open shower, a bathroom, and a dressing room. The 1-meter thick stone walls protect this room from the summer sun's ardors.
- Terrace Suite OSTUNI
70sqm. suite with a 25 sqm. private terrace Located on the first floor of the Masseria, this suite of 70 sqm. has a private terrace of 25 sqm. that offers an exceptional viewpoint of the expanse of secular olive trees and the foothills of Ostuni, white during the day, rose at sunset, and the shining of a thousand fires at night. This suite was once a living room and a storage place where each niche allowed families to conserve their oil. The niches have been preserved to restore the typical atmosphere of an Apulian Masseria. The 20 sqm. bathroom with a double shower, bathtub, and double washbasin offers a view of the Adriatic Sea and the olive trees.
- King Size Bed
- Bed linen Society® "pelle d’uovo"
- Air conditioning
- Sitting area with fireplace
- Electronic safe
- Mini fridge
- Kettle and espresso machine
- Welcome products Grown Alchemist®
- Towels & Bathrobes Society®
- Beach towels
- Try the local stores in Ostuni.
- Rates starting at EUR 280 per night.
When to go
- The season starts in April and lasts until October, with July and August being the peak season. Visit in June or September to experience the best of Puglia.
What to see
- The crystal-clear water of the rocky coves of the Adriatic coast and the WWF nature reserve of Torre Guaceto invite you to lie down in the sun. In less than 30 minutes, you will visit the white towns of the Itria Valley: Cisternino, Locorotondo, Alberobello and its trullis, or the famous harbors of Polignano a Mare and Monopoli.
- In a little over an hour, the baroque treasures of the cities of Salento: Lecce, Galatina, Nardo, Oria. But also, Gallipoli, the most Greekest city in Italy, and its long sandy beaches, and towards the north, Bari and its old neighborhood.
- A little further, heading to the west, there is Matera, the oldest continuously inhabited settlement of humanity and its troglodytes’ quarters.
Where to eat
- Take a look at our Puglia Guide
Masseria Dagilupi has selected a range of exclusive services to make your stay unique. From enjoying personalized Yoga Sessions with an experienced teacher or Ayurvedic massages in the shade of millenary olive trees, discovering the Adriatic creeks by private boat or visiting major hotspots of the Salento by electric car, you will find a unique experience that you’ll never forget.
Book your picnic basket and enjoy it wherever you want, on the beach or at the Masseria, under a thousand-year-old olive tree, under the pergola, on your terrace or even on the roof, just in front of the spectacular sunsets over Ostuni.
Stefania Mastruzzo teaches Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, and Yoga Nidra. She is also a nutritional coach and follows the Ayurvedic principles of medicine. She also offers regressive hypnosis sessions and is also a facilitator of new paradigm MDT energies, offering individual sessions and seminars.
To enhance your stay, they offer, in collaboration with Spa Chez Vous, beauty and wellness services. Both services can be carried out in your room or under the reassuring shade of millenary olive trees.
Discover the beauty of Puglia’s famous Itria Valley and Alto Salento in 100% electric vehicles. Nature, history and culture: by Twizy you can discover the landscape in a slow way, finding all the hidden corners. In total autonomy, with your personal guide or taking part in one of their tours: you can choose what best suits your needs and your way of traveling.
How to get there
- 1/2 hours from Brindisi International Airport and 1 hour from Bari Airport.
- Get a rental car at the airport.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.