Close to Le Rond-Point des Pistes, Le Coucou is in one of the loveliest sites in Méribel, next to the slopes for a rare ski-in/ski-out experience in Méribel.The hotel rubs shoulders with the snow-capped summits and overlooks the entire valley. With the elegant look of a traditional chalet, Le Coucou sits on ten floors, snuggled on the mountainside, blending in perfectly with its environment.
- The majority of the 55 rooms, including 39 suites, have a terrace from which to enjoy the spectacular view. Two large independent chalets, connected to the hotel via an indoor corridor, offer perfect intimacy, while enjoying all the 5-star services of Le Coucou.
- The rooms and suites have the same pure lines, where wood and stone contrast with wool and metal, glass and leather. Everywhere, antique furniture and designs by the architect create a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Le Coucou has two heated pools, one indoor in the wellness space and the other outside on a terrace. Spa, steam room, jacuzzi, fitness room with yoga and Kinesis space, face and body treatments
- Ski Room: Designed like a lounge boutique with fitting room and cosy café area, the ski room leads directly onto the slopes with its take-off terrace. Every day, a dedicated team manages the ski equipment and provides a personalised set-up per room, so that everyone is ready to go without losing any time. When you get back, just leave everything where it is and find it all ready for you the next morning.
- You can count on the Concierge and their Experience Manager to ensure you enjoy an unforgettable stay with your family or friends.
Whatever your desires, they will take care of every detail, from reservations right down to the picnic basket.
- Yoga & personal trainer; Babysitter
- Ski instructor & Hiking Guide
- Car rental on site upon request
- Perfect Moment Sports to hit the slopes
- Rooms start at EUR. 599 / night
- Hotel Le Coucou is located in the prime position of Méribel, the central resort of the Three Valleys, the largest ski-area in the world. Positioned between Courchevel, a destination that entices the wealthy, and Val Thorens which hosts the highest resort in Europe, Meribel is ideally located to gain the most from the Three Valleys. Hotel Le Coucou is nestled in the exclusive area of Belvedere in a peaceful piste-side location with ski-in/ski-out access. From top to bottom, on the mountainside and on the valley side, there are majestic peaks as far as the eye can see, and magical points of view where nothing disturbs the beauty and nature. Inside, the architect Pierre Yovanovitch has made each opening into a breathtaking panoramic picture. Atypical, surprising, always unexpected, Le Coucou sings a tune that everyone loves, the exhilarating happiness of holidays and the euphoria of living every moment to the full.
What do do
- In addition to skiing, children and adults can enjoy all the fun and thrills of the snow, with just one idea in mind: to share happy moments, all together. Rise to the challenge of the famous Mission Black Forest sledging slope as you laugh your head off; test out pony sledging or ski-joëring; fly over the mountains in an airship for an unforgettable winter!
Good to know
- A very personal re-interpretation of Alpine style: Designer Pierre Yovanovitch came up with a very personal view of contemporary French lifestyle, where minimalism and extreme luxury go hand-in-hand. Ignoring fashions and trends, his distinctive architecture focuses above all on the purity of lines, the strength of volumes, the elegance of materials and mastery of light, be it a 17th-century château in Provence or a triplex in New York. Applying a global architectural approach, from layout to decoration, he signs a reinterpretation of the classic repertoire of the Alpine style with a contemporary look that is minimal, but warm and subtly original. Le Coucou cultivates the art of contrast and rupture, between the monumental and the intimate, solid geometric lines and singular blurred volumes, vintage and innovation, impeccable regularity and artisanal imperfection.
Worth getting out of bed for
- The Spa & Wellness area of the hotel Le Coucou Meribel offers an ideal setting to find inner harmony in a natural setting and an atmosphere oozing serenity. Enjoy the pure mountain air and organic skincare treatments by Tata Harper, to make your skin look radiant. Everything is here to take care of your health and to create the best conditions for your future skiing prowess. In addition, the décor is spectacular and is enough to bring instant calm and serenity.
- Divided into two areas, the fitness room offers a panoramic vista over the valley that gives you the impression you are outdoors - a unique sensation that is perfect for boosting performance! The first room is equipped with several Technogym® machines, all the sports equipment essentials and a minibar.
The other area of the room is equipped with a KinesisTM, a rowing machine and a space dedicated for personalised Pilates and yoga lessons. A coach is available on request for any specific requirements
Wine & Dine
- A vast terrace with a view of the valley surrounded by snowy mountains; a refined and contemporary style. At lunchtime and in the evening, the Beefbar, a restaurant concept created by Riccardo Giraudi in 2005, welcomes lovers of exceptional meat.
- Warm tasty crêpes at the Bar for afternoon tea; pre-dinner cocktail and appetizers
- For a fantastic breakfast buffet, head to Bianca Neve, an Italian-style restaurant invented by Riccardo Giraudi, which also serves refined Italian specialities and pizzas every night.
- Connoisseurs of cigars and rare spirits can meet in the Fumoir, by the fireside.
When to go
- Best skiing months are from January until March.
How to get there
- In our experience, the best way to get to Meribel is to fly into Geneva and then get an airport transfer.
- Train to Moûtiers: Eurostar ski trains from London and high-speed TGV trains from Paris stop at Moûtiers, around 45 minutes from Meribel.
Please fill out the contact form to receive a booking offer. We guarantee best rates available.