Zannier Hotels Le Chalet
Megève is located in the Haute-Savoie in the Mont-Blanc département, a region of the French Alps just one hour from Geneva. This village is a prestigious ski resort that nestles amid the mountains at 1,100 metres above sea level and owes its fame to the Rothschild family that promoted Megève as a French alternative to St Moritz in the 20s. Today, Megève remains a destination that is popular among the French and international jet set from around the world. It's boutiques, hotels and refined restaurants and 445 km of ski runs make it an outstanding winter sports resort. In 2006, the Zannier family purchased this property from the French chef Marc Veyrat who had run his gastronomic restaurant here since 1999. In December 2011, after carrying out extensive renovation works on the two existing chalets and after building a third, the new hotel/restaurant opened its doors.Check availability
- Le Chalet is made up of two independent chalets extending over a surface area of over 5000 sqm located just five minutes’ walk from the centre of Megève. Two Deluxe rooms, two Prestige rooms, four Junior Suites, and four Suites, twelve rooms in all, each measuring from between 30 to 140 sqm, divided over two chalets. All decorated in a traditional and refined style where materials in their natural state blend magnificently with the modern comfort of a 5-star hotel. All rooms and suites are equipped with a separate bathroom and toilets, a dressing-room, a flat screen tv with int. channels, free wifi, an integrated sound system with iPod station, a safe, a mini bar and telephone.
- It is composed of two treatment rooms, hammam, sauna, relaxing area and an indoor heated swimming pool.
- Additional services include Concierge 24/7, Valet service, Chauffeur service, Personal guide in request, reservation of ski materials, baby sitting, personal shopper, and more.
- Hotel is open in summer and winter time on a bed and breakfast basis
- The amenities and linen have been specifically selected for their soft qualities and for the sense of well-being they offer: AESOP, the famous Australian brand of subtle citrus aromas and the timeless Yves Delorme for bath robes and towels.
Wine & Dine
- Restaurant “La Ferme de mon Père, with menu emaborated by the French chef Julien Burlat”.
- Wine bar - Located in the restaurant, A new and sumptuous area with its club armchairs and vineyard tables.
- Dress up in Fusalp ski wear to hit the slopes.
- Suites from € 520 / night
Where to eat
La Dame de Pic – Le 1920 for an experience at lunch on the weekend (you can directly come from the slopes) or for a great dinner, the restaurant will offer you an amazing experience. Set Menu, A la Carte, wine pairing, nonalcoholic pairing, and a Wine menu with 3000+ references. The restaurant is in the Four Seasons Megève, Mont d’Arbois.
Les Grands Crus de Fondue: Located near to the Center, in the M de Megève Hotel, this place is an experience. Indeed, it would be a fondue as you probably never had, with selected cheese at your convenience.
Le Refuge du Calvaire: A little retreat on the way to Le Mont d’Arbois. With comfy food and a nice environment, you can even enjoy the terrace when the weather’s nice. A little walk up from the village is possible.
More tips in our Megeve Insider’s Guide.
- Megève's ski area has 450km of slopes and 80 perfectly integrated ski lifts within three areas.
- Cross-country skiing: A huge range of slopes has been developed within the last years.
How to get there
- Airports: Geneva 1 hour drive, Annecy (1h15), Lyon St-Exupéry (2h)
- Megève heliport 10 minutes by car
- Train stations: Sallanches (15 min), Genève TGV (1h),
- Transfer by helicopter from Geneva Airport to Megève heliport – twenty minutes.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.