Nuzzled in a gorgeous setting, above the sun-kissed beach of Agios Ioannis in Mykonos, Katikies Mykonos captures the essence of chic seaside living only a breath away from the shimmering sea. Built amphitheatrically with a direct sea view, this exceptional boutique hotel evokes the island’s Cycladic spirit and cosmopolitan charm in its elegant environs.Check availability
- All Rooms offer: Free Wi-Fi, Air-conditioning, Satellite TV, Bose SoundLink bluetooth speaker, Direct-dial phone, Safe deposit box (laptop size), Mini bar, Nespresso coffee machine, Hair dryer, Bathrobes, slippers & comfort amenities
- The rooms feature private, expansive terraces with open-air jetted tubs ideal for moments of tranquillity, as well as opulent bathrooms that exude pure, organic bliss.
- Infinity pool, lounge & pool bar with panoramic views of Mykonos
- Luxury fitness center & spa, variety of holistic spa treatments
- Service: Butler service upon request, Twice daily maid service, 24h room service
- Outdoor parking is available and free for all of our guests
Good to know
From the crystalline waters of the property's pool to the relaxing haven of the spa and wellness centre to the invigorating surroundings of the on-site fitness studio, Katikies Mykonos offers a range of luxurious services and facilities, that elevates guests' stay to the height of holiday perfection. The poolside bar offers refreshing cocktails overlooking the sea, whilst two gourmet restaurants tempt with exceptional Mediterranean flavours set against a backdrop of Cycladic splendour.
Sustainable hospitality: In our quest to preserve and protect the natural beauty of Greece, Katikies Hotel goes to great lengths to ensure sustainable, environmentally friendly practices down to the smallest detail.
SPA Treat yourself to a relaxing break in the invigorating environs of our A.Spa. An extensive range of wellness spa therapies, beauty spa treatments and signature treatments all performed with the use of high quality luxury spa products that are sure to rejuvenate your body, mind and soul. Get ready to experience a luxurious journey of the senses in the soothing ambiance of A.Spa.
Treatments: Whether visiting as an individual or couple, A.SPA’s cabins, and bespoke treatments – spanning facials and massages to overall body therapies – are designed to holistically approach guests’ revitalisation, drawing on the full force of the Mediterranean’s traditions and teachings of luxurious and leisurely living.
Fitness Room: Perfect for helping you stick to your workout program or jump-start a new fitness routine, our state-of-art fitness and cardio equipment are available to cater for all your health and fitness needs.
Wine & Dine
Mikrasia Restaurant. Greek/Cycladic cuisine. Intriguing flavors, luxurious, yet warm welcoming atmosphere, design, and décor as well as background music.
Katikies Lower Deck Lounge. Where Cycladic grace meets elegant design, where the proud olive trees greet the eternal blue of the Aegean Sea, where the whitewashed background is disturbed only by the blooming bougainvilleas, that is where you can spend a full day dedicated to the indulgence of your palate and the relaxation of your mind.
Katikies Upper Deck Lounge. The glorious Greek sun reflects its beams on the iconic whitewashed setting of Katikies Mykonos and the view of the infinity pool almost becoming one with the azure waters of the Aegean Sea is sure to put your mind at ease.
Champagne Bar by Fleur de Miraval. Gracefully nestled on one of the most privileged spots of Katikies Mykonos, a breezy atmospheric terrace offering unobstructed views of the infinity pool blending in with the eternal blue of the sea and the sky, the ultra-stylish Champagne Bar by Fleur de Miraval awaits to become your personal haven of elegance and exquisite tastes.
- Jet set casual like in the swinging 60's
- Rooms start at EUR. 499 / night
- Scorpios, reserve in advance, preferred treatment for Soho House Members. Best day is Sunday. Paraga Beach
- Alemagou, more chilled, best vibe on the island. Alemagou – Ftelia
- Spilia, best place for a late seafood lunch. Agia Anna Beach
Good to know
- All the little tiny boutiques in Mykonos town are worth a visit, best time to shop is around midnight.
The personal concierge service, Katikies Club, immerses guests in the very essence of Greece through a range of tailor-made experiences—for a getaway unlike any other.
How to get there
- Mykonos has it's own airport, BA flies direct from London. Also direct flights from Athens, Munich and several other European cities.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.