Praiano, Amalfi Coast, Italy
Ca’ P’a is situated in Praiano, a little town between Amalfi and Positano, on one of the most beautiful coasts in the world - the Amalfi Coast. Set within this inspiring vantage point of surrounding valleys, the extensive grounds at Ca’ P’a include tranquil lawns, organic fruit and vegetable garden while enjoying a fabulous view of the Mediterranean sea.Check availability
- Ca’ P’a offers four big double rooms,two suites in the main villa and two additional smaller double rooms two steps away from the main house, as well as a 5000 sqm garden with private sea-frontage and a pool.
- Dedicated in-house concierge service.
- Porter service for arrival and departure.
- The completely private seafront, which is exclusively for guests, can be accessed by a series of steps at the bottom of the garden. There are several platforms with sun lounges, parasols, tables and chairs as well as a fresh water shower and a pool.
Wine & Dine
- Daily breakfast until 11am.
- Most of the ingredients the kitchen uses are grown organically in their own gardens.
- Keep it casual cool.
- Rooms from € 400 per night.
Worth getting out of bed for
- The more than 5000 square meter garden invites you for a stroll right at the sea. You can enjoy the great coastal panorama while wandering around sculpted hedges, and enjoying local and exotic plants and flowers. Herbs, spices, fruit and vegetables from our working estate are used in their recipes and remedies - cultivated on the day, every day, for ultimate freshness.
Good to know
- Ca’ P’a is also available for exclusive use and reveals its complete attraction when you have it to yourself, offering you absolute privacy. Whatever the occasion; weddings, birthdays, private and corporate events or simply for an unforgettable family holiday.
- They say in the South “tutto è possibile” (everything is possible), and so it is at Ca’ P’a. From private boat trips, dives at the island of the sirens, fishing under the stars, in-house massages, to parties, cooking classes and candlelit dinners.
When to go
- Season starts in April and lasts till the end of October. Visit in early or late summer to enjoy the best temperatures.
How to get there
- By Air: Nearest airport is Naples, just 1 hour from Praiano.
- Taxi costs approx. € 120 one way from Naples.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.