Canyamel, Mallorca, Spain
In recent years, Mallorca has taken on a new, sophisticated style - five-star hotels are replacing low-class accommodation and the beautiful island of white-sand beaches and soaring mountains is becoming one of the mediterranean's chicest holiday destinations. Can Simoneta is a five-star hotel located on the north coast line of Majorca in Canyamel. Impressively and exclusively beautiful, it is made of a number of restored and altered 140 years old buildings. In them, one will find only 26 rooms in total full of elegance and exquisiteness distributed in more than 150.000m2 of privacy. Guests can have an easy acces to the sea through a flight of stairs dug on the cliff and also a private access to the sandy beach.Check availability
- Each of its 26 rooms has its own, personal character, together they form a unique and special entity
- All offer room Service, WiFi, Air Con, Smart TV, Minibar, Safe,
- The Grand Suite, a little cottage with a private swimming pool, own terraces and private garden, directly facing the sea. Its unique!
Wine & Dine
- The restaurant offers the best of mediterranean cuisine and breathtaking views
- Snack service a la Carte . fresh products, elaborated in a menu for the day or a snack card
- Exquisite buffet Breakfast and menu service on the summer terrace with sea views
- Mallorquin Espradrilles and Linens
- Rooms start at € 280 / night
Worth getting out of bed for
- The most exclusive way to discover the coast and to live the Mediterranean way of live: on board their yacht Chriscraft 25. Ask for details..
When to go
- To avoid the crowd, go in spring or late summer/autumn when the weather is still warm enough to bath in the sea. The hotel is open from end of February to beginning of November
What to see
- Visit the charming villages of Artá & Capdepera which are only 10 min drive from the hotel
- Mallorca is famous for its fabulous golf courses, 4 Golf courses in less than 8 km distance: Canyamel Golf (3 km distance), Golf de Capdepera
- Plenty of activities can be discovered in the area such as boat trips, diving, snorkeling, tennis, horse riding and trekking
How to get there
- Fly into Palma de Mallorca which is a 1h drive
- We recommend a car rental at the airport
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.