St. Moritz, Switzerland
Every guest can feel it. The magic of this hotel. The feeling when you enter our ›Le Grand Hall‹. It's indescribable. Like a spell, far from the daily routine. The history of this luxury hotel in St. Moritz draws us in again and again into its enchantment. Their culinary offers are as diverse as the interior and the dresscode. Everything but boring. »Full house« with seven Palace-Restaurants, three bars and the ›King’s Club‹.
The hotel boasts 157 guestrooms and 37 suites and is a member of Leading Hotels of the World, Swiss Deluxe Hotels and Swiss Historic Hotels.
- Located in one of the most challenging ski areas in the world and thanks to its rich offer of summer alpine activities this place is the ideal travel destination. The hotel boasts 157 guestrooms and 37 suites and is a member of Leading Hotels of the World, Swiss Deluxe Hotels and Swiss Historic Hotels
- The Hitchcock Suite. Dial B for Badrutt's Palace - Alfred Hitcock
The Master of Suspense, Alfred Hitchcock, was a loyal guest of Badrutt’s Palace Hotel and is said to have had some of his most brilliant brainwaves while holidaying in St. Moritz!
Wine & Dine
- »It is not all about caviar«: Our culinary offers are as diverse as the interior and the dresscode. Everything but boring. »Full house« with seven Palace-Restaurants, three bars and the ›King’s Club‹.
- Sankt Moritz is without any doubt the most glamorous Wintersport destination in the Alps. Shop the local designer boutiques
Worth getting out of bed for
- Dive in, completely offline into the Infinity-Pool - or the Engadin mountain scenery. You feel the enormous power and take it with you back home. This is exactly what we are aiming at here at our spa in St. Moritz
- From Chanel and Gucci to Louis Vuitton, all of the prestigious names on the international fashion scene are lined up together in St Moritz. Bernie’s, Escada, Prada and Jet Set further complement the list of big names in the heart of the village. In addition to the many fashion stores, St. Moritz shoppers will also find sparkling gemstones, stylish designer furniture, fine wine and a superb choice of delicacies
- Besides the fantastic skiing at Corviglia, Piz Nair, Lagalb and Diavolezza, other winter activities awaits you such as sledging, snowshoeing, curling and tobogganing including
the famous and extreme Cresta Run (1,2 km)
Good to know
- The mountain biker's dream: St. Moritz's Corviglia has recently acquired three new flower trails. The Engadin is simply paradise with 400 km of trails in total. But honestly: Not only for bikers
When to go
- Winter season lasts from early December till april. Go in February or March for perfect snow conditions
How to get there
- By air: Zurich Airport (215 km) is 4 hours by train and 3 hours by car. Alternatively Milan Malpensa which is only 180 km away and a 3 h car ride. Engadin Airport Samedan (9 km) is just around the corner, but only for private jets or chartered plane
- By train: St. Moritz has it's own railway station
Please fill out the contact form to receive a booking offer. We guarantee best rates available.