The Best Hotels & Restaurants In Sicily's Noto
The best places to stay and eat in Sicily's sun-drenched south. Here are our favourite restaurants and hotels in Noto.
Noto, the super picturesque and charming baroque village is one of our destinations to go to this summer. Read on our suggestions on where to dine and stay.
Where to eat
- Crocifisso Via Principe Umberto 48
- Manna Via Rocco Pirri 19
- Caffe Sicilia Corso Vittorio Emanuele 125
- Anche Gli Angeli Via Arnaldo da Brescia 2
- Duomo Two-Michelin starred. Via Capitano Bocchieri 31
- Mandolfiore Via Ducezio 2
- Trattoria Fontana D'ercole Via Salonia 29
- Ristorante Vicari Closed on Sunday and Monday for lunch. Ronco bernardo leanti 9
Where to stay
- Seven Rooms Villadorata in the heart of the historic center of Noto, Seven Rooms Villadorata is an exclusive Sicilian guesthouse, occupying part of a 17th century palazzo built in the famous flamboyant Sicilian Baroque style. Within a radius of just a few kilometers, you can find the great Sicilian art cities of Siracusa, Ragusa and Modica, and many of the island's most beautiful beaches. Formerly the residence of the Prince of Villadorata and representative of the Sicilian Baroque in the city, now hosts the Villadorata. the villa has been brought back to life as a guest house. The property owners have cured every detail, choosing the finest furniture and fabrics of the best, refined and well-known Italian and French designers, rendering every room not only luxurious and comfortable but, also unique.
How to get there
- Fly into Catania airport and you'll be one hour away by car.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.