Tuscan Coast, Italy
Villa Talamo is a one-of-a-kind Tuscan getaway, an incredible and impossibly well-guarded secret surrounded by beautiful gardens and the turquoise Tyrrhenian sea. With views of the rolling Tuscan hills and emerald beaches, Villa Talamo is a dreamy escape to the Tuscan coastline. Six spectacular rooms and three spacious suites make up our property. Each has been carefully and tastefully decorated with antique Italian furnishings that infuse the space with a refined elegance. While from each window, the views stretch from mountain to the Tyrrhenian Sea, encompassing our luscious gardens and inviting the intrepid traveller to sit back, relax and enjoy everything Tuscany has to offer.Check availability
- 22 guests - 10 bedrooms - 10 bathrooms - 1000 sqm
- Living room with severals sofas & armchairs, flat screen tv, fireplace
- Kitchen: dishwasher, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, nespresso machine, 4 refrigerator, ice machine, staff only access kitchen
- Two Dining Rooms: 24 seats
- Laundry room: dryer, washing machine
- Outdoor pool, pool shower
- Air-conditioning - bedrooms only
- Deck chairs / Sun Bed
- Mediterranean gardens
- Suitable for children
- Villa manager
- Prepared breakfast
- Prepared lunch
- Prepared dinner
- Cleaning: Daily
- Up to 22
- From EUR. 3000 / night in lower season. Rates in season higher, please fill out the form to receive an offer.
The Cala Violina, located in the Bandite di Scarlino Nature Reserve, between Follonica and Punta Ala. It is a protected area of about 9,000 hectares occupied by Mediterranean scrub and includes the towns of Castiglione della Pescaia, Follonica, Gavorrano and Scarlino. Head to the iconic Il Pellicano hotel in Porto Ercole. Il Pellicano’s legendary bartender Federico Morosi makes some of the best cocktails in Italy.
When to go
- Season starts in April and lasts until October with July & August being peak season. Visit in June or September to experience the best of Tuscany.
How to get there
- Nearest airports: Leonardo da Vinci Rome Fiumicino airport (150 km), Roma Ciampino airport (160 km, Galileo Galilei Pisa airport (205 km), Amerigo Vespucci Florence airport (200 km).
- Nearest train station: Orbetello (15 km), Roma Termini railway station (2 hours), Pisa Centrale railway station (2 hours).
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.