Banyalbufar, Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain
Villa Sa Terra Rotja
Villa Sa Terra Rotja is a beautiful traditional Mallorquin style villa set in a private rural estate with panoramic sea views and located close to a small pebble beach. The property is set in Son Bunyola, a private, rural 700 acre estate on the north-west coast of Mallorca. Central to the estate is a large currently unused finca dating back to the mid 1700’s and surrounded by traditional terraces of vines, citrus fruit, almond and olive trees.Check availability
- 8 guests - 4 bedrooms - 4 bathrooms
- Living space: 493 sqm
- Living room: sofa, 1 tv, fireplace
- Kitchen: dishwasher, microwave, toaster, nespresso machine
- Dining Room with 8 seats
- Outdoor swimming pool with deck chairs
- Raised garden & Terrace
- Relaxation space
- Central air-conditioning
- Suitable for children
- Cleaning: daily
- Up to 8 guests
- Rates starting at EUR. 2800 / night in lower season. Rates in season higher, please fill out the form to receive an offer.
Favourite restaurants nearby
When to swim
- Cala Deia is a 40 min drive. A must-do is Ca's Patró March for lunch, reserve in advance.
When to go
- Season starts around Easter and lasts until October.
How to get there
- By air: Fly into Palma airport which is about 45 minutes away. We recommend renting a car at the airport.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.