Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
In the heart of the island, shrouded by a meridional forest, Villa Portinatx nestles in a haven of fruit and palm trees. An olive grove runs along the length of the lawn, protected by a low stone wall with a heavy, wooden door. To the front of the villa, a large swimming pool overlooks the bay and steep reliefs, where green hills lead down to a turquoise sea; a magical view that can also be admired from the terrace. Resonating with the beauty outside, the interior is natural in design; a solid stone fireplace, exposed beams and furnishings that respect tradition, whilst incorporating modern living with the contemporary design of the kitchen. Mediterranean features and rustic charm imbibe the rooms with a style influenced by Arabic and Spanish culture – an ode to Ibiza’s heritage, epitomized by louvers framed by perpendicular arches.Check availability
- 12 guests - 6 bedrooms - 4 bathrooms
- Living space: 600 sqm
- Living room: hi-fi stereo, fireplace
- Kitchen: separate kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, nespresso
- Dining Room: 6 seats
- Dining Room (Outside): 12 seats
- Washing Room
- Guest bath
- Outdoor swimming pool, heated pool, salt water, panoramic sea view, pool shower
- Central heating
- Air-conditioning - bedrooms only
- Deck chairs
- Mediterranean garden
- English garden
- Not suitable for children
- No neighbors and out of town
- Sea and nature view
- Beach within walking distance
- Restaurants and bars within driving distance
- City center within driving distance
- Cleaning: Daily
- Up to 12 guests
- From EUR. 2900 / night in lower season. Rates in season higher, please fill out the form to receive an offer.
Worth getting out of bed for
- A day trip by boat to Formentera is a must during your stay. Contact us to arrange.
Restaurants & Beach Clubs
- Hostal la Torre, a must for sunsets.
- Cala Gracioneta, visit vor lunch.
- El Chiringuito Es cavallet is the most favourite beach club on the island, worth a visit, reserve in advance.
- Experimental Beach Club is another must visit, go later in the afternoon, nice sunsets.
- La Paloma, favourite dinner table.
- Terra Masia, another great dinner spot.
- Sunset Ashram, on the western tip of the island, go for sunset.
When to go
- Try to avoid the end of July and August. Come in May or June or early October, it's simply beautiful.
How to get there
- By Air: Fly to Ibiza, served by several major European airlines.
- A car is necessary, get a rental at the airport.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.