Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
In the heart of the island, shrouded by a meridional forest, Villa Portinatx nestles in a haven of fruit and palm trees. An olive grove runs along the length of the lawn, protected by a low stone wall with a heavy, wooden door. To the front of the villa, a large swimming pool overlooks the bay and steep reliefs, where green hills lead down to a turquoise sea; a magical view that can also be admired from the terrace. Resonating with the beauty outside, the interior is natural in design; a solid stone fireplace, exposed beams and furnishings that respect tradition, whilst incorporating modern living with the contemporary design of the kitchen. Mediterranean features and rustic charm imbibe the rooms with a style influenced by Arabic and Spanish culture – an ode to Ibiza’s heritage, epitomized by louvers framed by perpendicular arches. The bedrooms are equally elegant, with white, arched walls and brightly coloured oriental rugs that complement the four poster beds. With direct access to the terrace, the bedrooms soothe, evoking tales from the Arabian Nights, as warm summer evenings fill the walls with exotic scents and dreams.Check availability
- 12 guests - 6 bedrooms - 4 bathrooms
- Living space: 600 sqm
- Living room: hi-fi stereo, fireplace
- Kitchen: separate kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, nespresso
- Dining Room: 6 seats
- Dining Room (Outside): 12 seats
- Washing Room
- Guest bath
- Outdoor swimming pool, heated pool, salt water, panoramic sea view, pool shower
- Central heating
- Air-conditioning - bedrooms only
- Deck chairs
- Mediterranean garden
- English garden
- Not suitable for children
- No neighbors and out of town
- Sea and nature view
- Beach within walking distance
- Restaurants and bars within driving distance
- City center within driving distance
- Cleaning: Daily
- Up to 12 guests
- From EUR. 2900 / night in lower season. Rates in season higher, please fill out the form to receive an offer.
Worth getting out of bed for
- A day trip by boat to Formentera is a must during your stay. Contact us to arrange.
Restaurants & Beach Clubs
- Hostal la Torre, a must for sunsets.
- Cala Gracioneta, visit vor lunch.
- El Chiringuito Es cavallet is the most favourite beach club on the island, worth a visit, reserve in advance.
- Experimental Beach Club is another must visit, go later in the afternoon, nice sunsets.
- La Paloma, favourite dinner table.
- Terra Masia, another great dinner spot.
- Sunset Ashram, on the western tip of the island, go for sunset.
When to go
- Try to avoid the end of July and August. Come in May or June or early October, it's simply beautiful.
How to get there
- By Air: Fly to Ibiza, served by several major European airlines.
- A car is necessary, get a rental at the airport.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.