La Croix-Valmer, Côte d'Azur, France
Villa La Croix Valmer
Part bohemian, part Saint Tropez chic, Villa La Croix Valmer transports you to the legendary era of the 60s French Riviera. Start your mornings with a family breakfast at the round wooden table on the terrace. The aroma of coffee mingles with the marine breeze and in front of you, the sea stretches endlessly and melts into the clear blue sky. Then pick your favourite spot under the sun: will it be a deckchair by the pool or in the shade of a parasol overlooking the waves?Check availability
- Sleeps: 12
- 6 bedrooms - 7 bathrooms
- 285 sqm living space
- Private entrance to a shared beach
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, espresso machine
- Dining Room for 8 guests
- Living Room with hi-fi stereo, 1 sofa, 4 armchairs, 1 tv, bar, fireplace
- Outdoor swimming pool, heated pool, infinity pool, panoramic sea view, pool shower
- Central air-conditioning
- Outdoor bar
- Deck chairs
- Sound system
- Cleaning: 2 times a week
- Daily rates start at EUR. 2900 / night
Explore St Tropez
- If you're in town on a Tuesday or Saturday, don’t miss the market at Place des Lices.
- The famous Pampelonne beach is a 15 min drive from the Villa.
- Senequier in St Tropez port - an institution.
- Musée de l’Annonciade is one of the longest-established modern art galleries in France. House in an old chapel, it's home to the works of europe's finest artists.
How to get there
- Fly into Nice airport which is roughly a 1 1/2h drive.
Join the newsletter
Get curated essentials and updates to your inbox.