Ostuni, Puglia, Italy
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 beds · 3 baths
Villa Castelluccio offers a truly authentic experience in the heart of rural Puglia. With a combination of a beautifully restored villa set within 5 acres of olive groves. The building itself was renovated from a ruin of an old traditional Lamia. Thanks to the restyling and restoration of the interior, we have been able to preserve its historic atmosphere that gives a charming and relaxed feel. The renovations were carried out under the guidance of our good friend Andrew Trotter.Check availability
- Sleeps: 6
- As you walk in, a formal lounge leads on either side to 2 large double bedrooms with ensuite and showers and doors to the gardens. Both bedrooms have super king size beds. As you carry on through the formal lounge you come to an open plan kitchen, and another relaxed living area with fireplace.
- Beautiful double glass doors lead to a large covered terrace with outdoor kitchen, dining and a chill out area with pergolas. The terrace looks out to our olive trees and the land beyond.
- From the terrace and a short walk through the olive trees you will find a large swimming pool with lavender on one side and open poolside with sunbathing on the other. There is a curved wall to create modernity and seclusion with 2 outdoor showers.
- A few yards from the main house there is a large studio double bedroom with shower room ensuite and sun terrace.
- Air conditioning
- Alarm system with camera
- Cleaning of pool
- Garden maintenance
- Kitchen-with high tech modern facilities oven
- Laundry service
- Nespresso machine
- Outdoor kitchen
- Private parking
- Daily cleaning
- Final cleanings
- Bed linen and towels change every 4 days
- Rates starting at € 750 / night in lower season. Rates in season higher, please fill out the form to receive an offer.
Worth getting out of bed for
- The Villa is located between Ostuni and Cisternino towns. 20 minutes drive to the coast and the typical Apulian beaches and restaurants. For lazy days by the sea, the nearest beaches are around 7 miles (10km) away.
When to go
- Season starts in April and lasts until October with July & August being peak season. Visit in June or September to experience the best of Puglia.
What to see
- Many of the area's main tourist sights are nearby: The trulli of Alberobello, the charming circular town of Locorotondo, Baroque Martina Franca, with its Summer Opera Festival, and the lush Itria valley.
Where to eat
- Take a look at our Puglia guide
How to get there
- The house is 35 minutes from the Brindisi airport and 1 hour from Bari airport.
- Highly recommended: Rental car
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.