Sifnos, Cyclades, Greece
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7 beds · 7 baths
Villa Amar is a newly constructed, private Cycladic estate with panoramic views of the Aegean Sea overlooking Sifnos beautiful Kastro village.Check availability
- 7 (bedrooms (all en suite) - 5 with sea view
- Large living room with fireplace, dining area for 10 people
- Fully equipped kitchen
- BBQ & Outdoor Kitchen
- Shaded Outdoor Dining
- Large lounge area with sofa and poufs that can accommodate more than 20 people
- Independent Guest House
- 1 Staff room with two single beds and en-suite bathroom (occupied by villa housekeeper)
- Infinity pool, with annexed shallow wading pool
- Large pool area with sunbeds
- Outdoor dining area for 16 people
- BBQ and outdoor kitchen
- 1 outdoor fire pit with bioethanol
- JBL sound system with Bluetooth and tablet)
- Olive garden
- Outdoor gym with sea view, under independent pergola distant from main area (suitable for Yoga & Pialtes)
- Petanque/Bocce court
- Fully air-conditioned
- Wi-Fi access
- JBL Bluetooth speaker & safety box in each room
- Daily Cleaning (live in staff)
- Change of linens twice/week
- Delivery of freshly prepared traditional Greek meals for lunch or dinner (delivery service requires 1 day advance notice, cost of meals extra)
- Up to 14 guests
- Price upon request
How to get there
- As there is no airport on the island, the only way to travel to Sifnos is by ferry. Best is to fly into Athens. Hydrofoil ferries take only 2 1/2h & 3h from Piraeus Port. In the summer there are about 4-5 ferries on a daily basis that get you between Athens & Sifnos.
Good to know
- Sifnos belongs to the Cyclades islands group and sits in the heart of the Aegean sea, close to Milos and Serifos islands.
- Boasting the typical Cycladic architecture, Sifnos is dotted with cubic whitewashed houses, over 300 (!) beautiful churches, dovecotes, and little earthenware shops. The island oozes a fairytale charm that it makes it feel like it’s a world away from the mainland!
- What Sifnos is most famous for, is its gastronomy! Home to the famous Greek chef Nikolaos Tselementes, Sifnos has undoubtedly amazing food! You can taste the yummy local recipes, such as capper salad, chickpea soup, and mastelo at the excellent Sifnos restaurants and taverns.
- Escape the summer heat and take a dip at Chrisopigi beach, under the homonymous whitewashed church, at the cosmopolitan Platis Gialos, at sandy Vathi beach, following by a seafood meal, and at Kamares, where the island’s port lies!
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.