Paros, Cyclades, Greece
Villa Aegean is of 300 sqm quite traditional in styling but still modern, offers elegant living areas and large terrace ideal for outdoor dining and starry nights. The several comfy sitting areas with amazing sunset and sunrise invite you to experience the magic of the Greek summer.
All outdoors spaces are surrounded by a magnificent and unique mediterranean garden that includes many lovely local trees and flowers.
- 15 guests guests - 7 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Living space: 300 sqm
- Daily cleaning
- Full equipped kitchen: Dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, espresso machine
- Living room: 2 sofa, 2 armchair, 1 flat screen tv
- Bedroom: 1 : 1 double bed, sea & nature view
- Bedroom: 2: 2 single bed, nature view
- Bedroom: 3: 1 double bed, office area, sea view, balcony, 1 flat screen
- Bedroom: 4: 1 double (linked) bed, sea view
- Bedroom: 5: 1 double bed, sea view
- Bedroom: 6: 1 single bed, 1 double bed, dressing room, office area
- Bedroom: 7: 1 double bed
- Outdoor swimming pool, pool shower
- Architect's house
- Mediterranean garden
- Deck chairs
- Balcony & Terrace
- Suitable for children
- Private Chef
- Yoga & personal trainer; Babysitter
- Transfer from airport
- Prices from EUR. 1500 / night. Available all April, May, June, early July, end of August and all September.
Good to know
- Beach within walking distance.
- Nice location out of town, with mountain & sea views.
When to go
- Season starts around Easter and lasts until October. Favourite months are June & September.
How to get there
- You can reach Paros via a quick flight of under an hour from Athens, or a ferry from the Greek mainland. Frequent ferries also connect Paros with other Cyclades islands.
Please fill out the contact form to receive a booking offer. We guarantee best rates available.