Penthouse Zen is situated adjacent to Chalet Zen in the same discreet location just 100m from the piste and main lift up to the glacier. With uninterrupted views of the Matterhorn, Penthouse Zen provides access to all Zermatt and Cervinia ski areas yet is merely a short stroll into the village.
- 3 Bedrooms - 5 Beds - 3 Bathrooms
- The penthouse can accommodate 6 guests in 3 en-suite bedrooms. The spacious master bedroom with study area opens onto the south facing balcony with stunning Matterhorn views. There is an en-suite bathroom with large Jacuzzi bath and shower. There are two further en-suite double or twin bedrooms, with a Jack and Jill spa bathroom with jacuzzi bath and steam shower, also accessible to all guests from the hall. There is a very large family style living room with double height windows, stairs up to a gallery over the sitting area, central hanging steel fireplace, bar, open plan kitchen and dining area, also opening onto the balcony running the length of the penthouse.
- Classically furnished, Penthouse Zen retains the feel of an authentic Swiss chalet and yet caters for all the modern après ski necessities.
- Daily cleaning and a mid-week linen change is included, making Penthouse Zen the perfect choice for guests needing housekeeping but preferring to take advantage of Zermatt 's wonderfully varied restaurants, bars and night life. Or combine Chalet and Penthouse if your party is larger than 8-10 guests.
- A ski room with heated boot racks, as well as in-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes. Ski lessons and guiding from hand picked guides.
- 2 LCD screen televisions with dvd, both with digital. Toys, sledges, games, books, CDs and DVDs.
- Exclusive use of the Penthouse and its facilities and dedicated service from the chalet staff.
- Champagne reception and an open spirit bar and range of soft drinks.
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily. Delicious home cooked meals on 6 nights. Carefully selected house wines and champagne.
- Jo Malone bathroom products, personal bathrobes, slippers and fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
What to do in Summer and Autumn
- For a truly exciting summer holiday with a difference and with 300 sunny days a year, Zermatt offers thrilling activities for sporting enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. Enjoy 20 km of piste on the Theodul glacier amidst spectacular mountain scenery, skiing or snowboarding alongside national ski teams from all over Europe, with the Matterhorn always in sight. Almost a third of all the 4000 metre peaks in the Alps are grouped around the village. It is the highest altitude, largest and most developed snow sport location in the Alps with an absolute snow guarantee.
- For non-skiers there are 400 km of marked walking and hiking trails and 100 km of mountain bike trails. The Dirt Scooter (for ages 9+) is the ultimate challenge for the adventurous and the Forest Fun Park offers entertainment for all the family as you step, swing and climb from tree to tree while secured by safety lines.
- Other activities include mountaineering and climbing, paragliding, helicopter sightseeing, tennis, golf or just relaxing and sunbathing on the chalet's terrace planning the next adventure or activity from the weekly calendar of village level events including the Folklore and Zermatt Festivals.
- The Penthouse sleeps up to 6 guests
- Berghütte Chez Vrony, authentic and people watching on the mountain
- Bergrestaurant Blatten, hospitality at it's best
Coolest Bars & Restaurants
- Vernissage, Zermatt hip and hot, Hofmattstr. 4
- Papperlapub, the young's crowd party place, Steinmattstr 34
- T-Bar, mixed up with locals, Bahnhofstr. 28
- Lorenz Bach, alpine chic & glam
- Bayard, Sports & Fashion, alpine fashion at it's best
- Helicopter pleasure flight with Air Zermatt. Call +41 27 966 86 86
How to get there
- Fly to Zurich, best way to reach Zermatt is by train
- Zermatt is car-free, private traffic is only permitted up to Täsch (5 km before Zermatt), various car parks available in Täsch
- Shuttle train between Täsch and Zermatt every 20 minutes, train journey ends 12 minutes later in the heart of Zermatt
- Free transfer from train station Zermatt on arrival and departure
Please fill out the contact form to receive a booking offer. We guarantee best rates available.