Ostuni, Puglia, Italy
The former Lamia (traditional puglian countryside house), restructured under the guidance of their friend Andrew Trotter, is nestled in the middle of an uncontaminated an verdant nature with secular olive threes, almond trees and many other fruit trees (figs, pears, grapes). La Casetta – 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms Villa – is a place of slow rhythms and relaxing atmosphere. The house is furnished and detailed with an elegant and simple touch, embracing our guests, their comfort and needs.Check availability
- Sleeps: 4
- The entrance is a wide courtyard circling an old “pozzo’’.
- A large garden surrounds the Casetta, between the citrus and olive trees.
- A blue swimming pool surrounded by different terraces, ends with a large outside fire place. On the back of the house there is a large open space terrace, facing the countryside views.
- The sparsely furnished but bright spaces, the lines of the house and every detail contributes to ensure a comfortable atmosphere. The thick white walls protect and keep the rooms cool and quiet.
- The entrance leads to the open plan living area, marked by a fire place, with a fully equipped pool area.
- Air conditioning
- Alarm system with camera
- Central heating
- Cleaning of pool
- Garden maintenance
- Kitchen-with high tech modern facilities oven
- Laundry service
- Nespresso machine
- Private parking
- Daily cleaning
- Final cleanings
- Bed linen and towels change every 4 days
- Daily rates start at EUR. 600 / night in low season and go up to EUR. 1000 in July & August
Worth getting out of bed for
- The Villa is located between Ostuni and Cisternino towns. 20 minutes drive to the coast and the typical Apulian beaches and restaurants. For lazy days by the sea, the nearest beaches are around 7 miles (10km) away.
Where to eat
- Take a look at our Puglia guide
When to go
- Season starts in April and lasts until October with July & August being peak season. Visit in June or September to experience the best of Puglia.
What to see
- Many of the area's main tourist sights are nearby: The trulli of Alberobello, the charming circular town of Locorotondo, Baroque Martina Franca, with its Summer Opera Festival, and the lush Itria valley.
How to get there
- The house is 35 minutes from the Brindisi airport and 1 hour from Bari airport.
- Highly recommended: Rental car
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.