St Victor la Coste, Provence, France
Have you ever dreamt of living in an ancient Château in Provence? Your dream can become reality at the magnificent Château Camille, situated in St Victor la Coste near Avignon. Ideally for friends or large families, the Château can easily accommodate up to 18 guests.Check availability
- 18 guests - 10 bedrooms - 8 bathrooms
- Living space: 1000 sqm
- Two living rooms: Fireplaces, sound system, several arm chairs and sofas to lounge
- Two Kitchens: dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster
- Dining rooms with 14 seats
- Terrace dining with 10 seats
- 3 Cottages with bathrooms in the adjoining house
- Laundry Room
- Heated swimming pool
- Deck chairs
- Mediterranean garden
- Cleaning: 5x per week
- Up to 18 guests
- From EUR. 2500 / night in lower season. Rates in season higher, please fill out the form to receive an offer.
Good to know
- The petty town center of Saint-Victor-La-Coste is walking distance from the Château. There are cafés, restaurants and grocery markets.
- Avignon is only half an hour away. Don't miss the antique market every Saturday in Villenueve-Les -Avignon.
- A trip to the laid-back village of Uzès (20. min from the Château). Try Le Bec a Vin and Terroirs for dinner.
How to get there
- Nearest airport is Marseille: 1h40. We recommend a car rental at the airport.
- By train: The TGV station Avignon is a half an hour drive. It connects direct to Paris.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.