Chalet Les Brames
Chalet Les Brames is discreetly tucked away in the exclusive ‘lotissement’ under the George Mauduit piste, overlooking the iconic ski resort of Meribel. Sleeping up to 14 adults comfortably in seven ensuite bedrooms it is the ideal mountain retreat for those seeking privacy in luxurious and relaxing surroundings. With breath-taking views of the Meribel Valley and Mount Vallon the chalet is set in its own grounds whilst also only being a short 3-minute chauffeured drive to the main lift.
- 12 Guests - 2 Living Areas: 560 m2
- Bedrooms are as individual as the spirit of the chalet, with that woody Alpine charm combining seamlessly with state-of the-art technology.
- Bathrooms go for total immersion with deep tubs for soaking ski-weary muscles, personal bathrobes and slippers, Luxury Bathroom Products
- Large living and dining room, fully equipped kitchen, drawing room
- As distinctions between work and life seem to vanish, there’s plenty of space and technology to satisfy all needs without encroaching on those bent purely on fun.
- South facing terrace
- Spa area: Steam room and rain forest shower, Haman – 2 x Massage Rooms, Spa & Relaxation Gym, Gym equipment, Outdoor Jacuzzi & Ice Bath
- Downstairs, for after-dinner competitiveness, a billiard room as well as a cinema and bar.
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Wireless Internet, daily newspapers and magazines, fresh Flowers
- House wine, champagne (Perrier Jouet) and spirit list – Wine Cellar and a la carte wine list
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Private Chef
- Yoga & personal trainer; Babysitter
- Ski instructor & Hiking Guide
- Car rental on site upon request
- Perfect Moment Sports to hit the slopes
- A mountain of powder, magnificent panoramas, an unlimited playground, an area of infinite freedom – welcome to the largest ski area in the world! Méribel is the beating heart at the centre of les 3 Vallées, at the crossroads of Courchevel, La Tania, Brides-les-Bains, Les Menuires, Saint Martin de Belleville, Val Thorens and Orelle. 600 kilometres of pistes are connected via the summits, offering more than 62,000 vertical meters of skiing for experts, novices, families and keen sportspeople alike. It’s a jewel of a ski area, including 15 summits above 2,500 meters from which grow 6 glaciers. A true white paradise!
When to go
- Best skiing months are from January until March.
How to get there
- Chalet Les Brames is situated in the exclusive Brames enclave, which is accessed by a private driveway and electronic barrier. The main lift hub and centre of Meribel are only a 2 minute chauffeured drive.
- Les Brames is located just off route du Mottaret 400m from la Chaudame. The shops, bars restaurants and clubs of Meribel and main high street are also within an easy walking distance.
Please fill out the contact form to receive a booking offer. We guarantee best rates available.