Newly renovated and tastefully redesigned luxury Farmhouse, located only a 5 minute drive from Gstaad in a peaceful sunny setting in Feutersoey. The two-story traditional alpine style Chalet sleeps up to 10 people and features wraparound terraces and a beautiful outdoor deck adjacent to the kitchen, providing views from each direction.Check availability
- 10 guests - 4 1/2 bedrooms - 320m, 3450sq ft
- Open ﬂoor plan for living, cooking, eating and entertaining
- The kitchen is open plan fully equipped and has an island for cooking and entertaining
- 360 views from 1st ﬂoor
- 4 bedrooms on ground ﬂoor with plenty of closet space + 1 additional loft bedroom on 2nd ﬂoor
- 2 bathrooms on ground ﬂoor
- 1 guest toilet on 1st ﬂoor
- Outdoor deck with sun loungers and table for 8 seated
- Wraparound terraces on each level
- Floor heating in every room
- Daily housekeeping
- Private Chef
- Yoga & personal trainer; Babysitter
- Ski instructor & Hiking Guide
- Helicopter tours
- Limousine transfer from Geneva or Zurich Airport
- Car rental on site upon request
- Up to 10
- Parking for 4 cars outside, and up to 3 cars in the garage
- Starting at CHF 2500 per night.
- March & April 2023 Special: Pay 5 nights, stay 7 nights.
Good to know
Start your day on the slopes, the lifts are a short drive away. Eggli is a 5 minute drive, the Glacier about 7 minutes. Skiing on the Wasserngrat (15 minutes) is the most challenging in the area because of the famous Tiger Run.
The chalet can be rented on a self-catering basis, or a specially tailored package can be devised for you. We can arrange pre-stocking of the chalet with your favorite foods, or providing a chef - just let us know what you would like
Where to eat and what to do
- Walking Distance: Restaurant Rössli, one of the best restaurants in the Gstaad valley. Also nearby is the legendary Chlösterli restaurant which is reopening on December 16 after a few years of closure.
- More local restaurant suggestions in our Gstaad Insider Guide
When to go
- Best skiing months are from January until March. Gstaad is also worth a visit in summer when several events take place.
How to get there
- By air: Fly either to Bern which is a one-hour drive, or Geneva (2h), Zürich is 3h. The Gstaad Saanen airport for private jets is a 10 minutes drive.
- By train: Take the state-of-the-art Golden Pass railway: it's the most beautiful smooth ride with magnificent panoramic views of the lake, mountains and wilderness. If you're lucky you'll catch the Chocolate train, which has Belle-Epoque carriages with all the vintage style of the Orient-Express. The station is a 7 min drive.
A wonderful retreat in a magical place. Perfect...!
Amazing House. Huge open living area with very high ceiling. A former farm house completely renovated, with 4 bedrooms a lot of space and a spa. The kitchen is massive and we loved the location too. very private. I can only recommend.
We spent almost 2 weeks at the house and we enjoyed every single day. We liked its cozy and quiet surrounding and a nice hill, perfect for leisury sledging of kids. It has very nice walking trials around, as well as 8min by car to the skiing lifts. The house is very nice, sleeping rooms are great. We loved the daily area, where we could all sit together, play games, watch TV and cook :-). Our 4 kids slept in one big room and were very happy of the stay.
Delightfully spacious, stylish and modernized traditional chalet, set in the idyllic Heidi-land of Simmental Switzerland. It’s perfect location is only minutes away from the chic mountain village of Gstaad, yet remote enough to allow a breathtaking repose from modern life. The chalet is fully equipped with enough Wifi and micro spaces so each guest can find their own area to have quiet time or home office! Can’t say enough good things about this place! Loved it and hope to return many more times!
Beautiful location and nice big chalet
We spent a wonderful weekend in the house. It is large and had enough space for three generations. The view of the mountains is impressive. The house is fully equipped and has everything you need. Uncomplicated handover of keys.
Amazing location - all is according to the description. It’s a great place to stay for a family. Lauren is a great host and I can only recommend this place!
Beautiful spacious clean house in an ideal location, a short drive to ski lifts and shops. The host was very responsive and helpful in addressing our needs. My family enjoyed very much.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.