Practical and comfortable, the ski room in the chalet means that guests can easily get ready and head straight out onto the pistes without wasting time in the morning. After skiing, or if it is snowing, guests can take refuge in the private basement swimming pool - the water is the perfect temperature for relaxing muscles after strenuous exercise.Check availability
Chalet Éléonore is a high-standing construction that benefits from a dream location, on the edge of the slopes of the largest ski area in the world. This location is ideal for a comfortable stay with family or friends. The chalet has a traditional Savoyard architecture which reminds us that we are in mountain construction. The four Deluxe Junior Suites can accommodate 12 guests in optimal comfort, with a magnificent panoramic view of the peaks of Méribel. You will be able to benefit from the various services of the hotel Le Coucou while staying in your chalet (restaurant, spa,...).
The Chalet is 6350 sqft over 4 floors with a playroom for the kids
King size or twin beds, sofa bed. Extra bed and baby cot available on request
Balcony, Fireplace, Fully fitted kitchen, Dining area, Dining room, Living room, TV room, Free Wifi
Steam room and sauna
The rooms and suites have the same pure lines, where wood and stone contrast with wool and metal, glass and leather. Everywhere, antique furniture and designs by the architect create a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Daily cleaning, End of stay cleaning
After a nice day of skiing, you can take full advantage of the relaxation area at Le Coucou by taking a dip in the swimming pool or enjoying a pleasant massage. The chalet also has its own private massage room, so guests can totally unwind while on holiday.
Chalet has its own ski-room
Services: Private access to the slopes, Direct access to the hotel, Access to all the hotel’ services
- You can count on the Concierge and their Experience Manager to ensure you enjoy an unforgettable stay with your family or friends. Whatever your desires, they will take care of every detail, from reservations right down to the picnic basket.
- Butler service included
- Yoga & personal trainer; Babysitter
- Ski instructor & Hiking Guide
- Car rental on site upon request
- Perfect Moment Sports to hit the slopes
- From 5500 EUR per night in low season, to 12500 in very high season, please fill out the form to receive an offer.
- Chalet Éléonore is located in the prime position of Méribel, the central resort of the Three Valleys, the largest ski-area in the world. Positioned between Courchevel, a destination that entices the wealthy, and Val Thorens which hosts the highest resort in Europe, Meribel is ideally located to gain the most from the Three Valleys. Chalet Éléonore is nestled in the exclusive area of Belvedere in a peaceful piste-side location with ski-in/ski-out access. From top to bottom, on the mountainside and on the valley side, there are majestic peaks as far as the eye can see, and magical points of view where nothing disturbs the beauty and nature. Inside, the architect Pierre Yovanovitch has made each opening into a breathtaking panoramic picture. Atypical, surprising, always unexpected, Chalet Éléonore sings a tune that everyone loves, the exhilarating happiness of holidays and the euphoria of living every moment to the full. Not only does Hotel Le Coucou’s chalet provides exclusivity and privacy, but also grants guests direct access to the ski slopes, the epitome of luxury when it comes to a ski holiday. With unbeatable views of the valley from the large balcony and access to all hotel facilities; this is the ultimate ski holiday for those in need of a little indulgence right now. Ideal location at the Rond-Point des Pistes, all you have to do is put on your skis when you leave the chalet to fully enjoy the ski area. After a good day on the slopes, you can go back to the ski room door. You will not need to remove your shoes, you will arrive directly at home.
What do do
- In addition to skiing, children and adults can enjoy all the fun and thrills of the snow, with just one idea in mind: to share happy moments, all together. Rise to the challenge of the famous Mission Black Forest sledging slope as you laugh your head off; test out pony sledging or ski-joëring; fly over the mountains in an airship for an unforgettable winter!
Good to know
- Centered around the picturesque views of the surrounding alps the chalets combine five-star luxury amenities with the detailed craftsmanship found in a traditional alpine home. The chalet have been designed exclusively by Pierre Yovanovitch who injects a modern, quirky twist on a classic alpine design. The bespoke furniture, warm colours and contemporary artwork will be found throughout creating a laidback ambiance allowing guests to feel as if they are in their own home. The spacious chalet showcases Yovanovitch’s mastery of volume and architectural angles, unique and different to the hotel, with a layout and services designed to ensure shared moments of pure happiness.
Worth getting out of bed for
- The Spa & Wellness area at hotel Le Coucou Meribel offers an ideal setting to find inner harmony in a natural setting and an atmosphere oozing serenity. Enjoy the pure mountain air and organic skincare treatments by Tata Harper, to make your skin look radiant. Everything is here to take care of your health and to create the best conditions for your future skiing prowess. In addition, the décor is spectacular and is enough to bring instant calm and serenity.
- Divided into two areas, the fitness room offers a panoramic vista over the valley that gives you the impression you are outdoors - a unique sensation that is perfect for boosting performance! The first room is equipped with several Technogym® machines, all the sports equipment essentials and a minibar. The other area of the room is equipped with a KinesisTM, a rowing machine and a space dedicated for personalised Pilates and yoga lessons. A coach is available on request for any specific requirements
Wine & Dine
- The chalet has a fully fitted kitchen so that guests can try their hand at traditional mountain dishes while family and friends relax in the large cathedral living room with a vaulted ceiling and immense bay window for enjoying the boundless views over the Méribel valley. For those who would rather a week away from the kitchen, a private chef can be arranged allowing guests to relax in front of the roaring fire with a glass of champagne as the evening meal is prepared. The a la Carte menu's from the hotel's two restaurants The Beefbar and the Italian restaurant Bianceneve, both created by Riccardo Giraudi, are also available for in room dining. Hotel Le Coucou will ensure all demands can be satisfied with the greatest ease.
When to go
- Best skiing months are from January until March.
How to get there
- In our experience, the best way to get to Meribel is to fly into Geneva and then get an airport transfer.
- Train to Moûtiers: Eurostar ski trains from London and high-speed TGV trains from Paris stop at Moûtiers, around 45 minutes from Meribel.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.