Klosters, Swiss Alps
Chalet Bear is a wonderful private luxury chalet in the exclusive ski resort of Klosters, Switzerland. Photographed for Interiors magazine, Chalet Bear has been recently refurbished to a luxuriously modern standard, and sleeps up to 8 people in 4 bedrooms. Chalet Bear is located in the middle of the town on a little rise and is a five minute walk to lifts and restaurantsCheck availability
- Chalet Bear has been recently refurbished to a luxuriously modern standard, and sleeps up to 8 people in 4 bedrooms.
- It offers cosy sitting rooms, bedrooms with wonderful linen, and 3 fire-places (one of which can be found in the master bedroom).
- It also features beautiful balconies and a terrace overlooking the stunning vista of the resort.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily Breakfast delivered to the chalet
- Afternoon tea left in chalet
- Pre prepared dinners available on request
- Fresh flowers & newspapers
- 1 Staff day off per week
- Champagne on arrival
- Luxury Bath Products
- WIFI, Games, DVD’s, Sledges
- Up to 8
- Parking in front
- From CHF 3200 per night.
- Klosters is a firm favourite of the Royals, an old money and understated destination in Switzerland. Prince Charles and Diana took their sons on regularly Ski trips to the Swiss town. The local cable car is named after The Prince of Wales.
Klosters is unique. A picturesque Swiss village with an enviable snow record and many great restaurants. It offers great skiing for all abilities, some of the longest runs (12 km) and most exciting skiing in Europe, thrilling off-piste, as well as the wide open slopes of the famous Parsenn. Klosters shares its extensive skiing network with near-by town of Davos, which combined has 190 miles (307km) of down hill piste, with 97 individual pistes, served by 52 lifts.
Klosters is proud of its many restaurants both on and off the piste and, if you tire of skiing, there are over 100 shops, several art galleries, 2 museums and a casino in nearby Davros.
To relax and unwind, there are many spas as well as the famous one in the Vereina Hotel. There are miles of cross country ski trails as well as skating, sledging (with 7 long sledge runs), horse riding, horse drawn sleigh rides, winter polo, snow shoe trekking, snowboarding (with access to a half pipe), paragliding, swimming, bowling, tennis and squash.
For children, there is the very popular Mardens Club Junior Training in March and April.
How to get there
Chalet Bear is located in the middle of the town on a little rise and is a five minute walk to lifts and restaurants
Fly into Zurich, 2h drive. You can also take the train from Zurich to Klosters, approx. 2h40. An Airport Transfer can be arranged at extra cost.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.