Ostuni, Puglia, Italy
Moroseta Villas is a new project inspired by Masseria Moroseta, famous for their purist architecture, contemporary-vintage décor and convivial atmosphere. Casa Olivetta, lovingly restored by Australian fashion and interior designer, Collette Dinnigan, is surrounded by hills, centuries-old olive trees and trulli scattered throughout the landscape. The villa is located in the heart of the Apulian Itria Valley, in southern Italy, between the charming villages of Cisternino and Ostuni.Check availability
- Sleeps: 8. Casa Olivetta comprises one main building, with three bedrooms and a guest house separate from the villa.
- The villa has a total of four bedrooms (all with air conditioning and heating), four bathrooms, a large fully equipped kitchen with indoor and outdoor dining areas, a spacious living area with SkyTV and Netflix.
- All beds are king size with handmade aloe vera mattress.
- Outside, a large swimming pool with a view of the hills and a gazebo with a view on Cisternino town.
- Air conditioning
- Cleaning of pool
- Garden maintenance
- Kitchen-with high tech modern facilities oven
- Laundry service
- Nespresso machine
- Private parking
- Safe box
- Washing machine and dryer
- Daily cleaning
- Final cleanings
- Bed linen and towels change every 4 days
- Daily rates start at EUR. 1000 / night in low season and go up to EUR. 2000 in July & August.
Worth getting out of bed for
- The Villa is located between Ostuni and Cisternino towns. 20 minutes drive to the coast and the typical Apulian beaches and restaurants. For lazy days by the sea, the nearest beaches are around 7 miles (10km) away.
When to go
- Season starts in April and lasts until October with July & August being peak season. Visit in June or September to experience the best of Puglia.
What to see
- Many of the area's main tourist sights are nearby: The trulli of Alberobello, the charming circular town of Locorotondo, Baroque Martina Franca, with its Summer Opera Festival, and the lush Itria valley.
Where to eat
- Take a look at our Puglia guide
How to get there
- The house is 35 minutes from the Brindisi airport and 1 hour from Bari airport.
- Highly recommended: Rental car
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.