Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy
Casa Nova is a rustic and elegant farmhouse situated in the heart of Chianti, between Florence and Siena. It is set in olive groves and surrounded by vineyards. It is on the same hill as the famous restaurant La Cantinetta di Rignana.Check availability
- In total: 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms. Up to 13 guests in summer months and 8-10 during colder months
- All bedrooms have Air Conditioning units.
- In the main house, there are 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, TV room, office, entrance hall, sitting room. There is a large outdoor terrace, which has wonderful views, with a seating area and two shaded outdoor dining tables in different areas. One of the dining areas seats large groups and has an outdoor pizza oven and grill/ BBQ, and an outdoor fridge/bar area. They have a large kitchen vegetable garden where they grow lots of fresh produce as well as their own olive oil.
- There are three outbuildings. One consists of staff accommodation and laundry room. Another outbuilding has a guest bedroom and ensuite bathroom. The third outbuilding is a self contained flat- guest bedroom, sitting room with mini kitchen and a bathroom.
- WIFI in all rooms, outdoor dining areas and by the pool.
- Large infinity pool, and a pool house which contains a loo/shower room, and facilities for making drinks.
- They have a live in couple who look after the house, do the food shopping, cooking and cleaning, organize airport taxi transfers etc.
- Personal chef
- Up to 13 guests in summer months and 8-10 during colder months
- From EUR. 1500 / night
- Wine Tastings at Antinori owned vineyards - La Cantina di Antinori
Things to do nearby
- Shopping at the Mall outside Florence
- The Palio in Siena. Takes place mid August.
- Food markets in Greve in Chianti and Panzano in Chianti - home of Netflix Chef’s Table famous butcher Dario Cecchini.
- Excellent restaurants within 15 minutes drive - Badia a Passignano.
- Historic hilltop towns - San Gimignano.
- SPA - Como Shambhala wellness retreat at the 5 star Castello del Nero - 20 minutes away.
When to go
- Tuscany is beautiful in every season but particular in late summer early fall. September and October are our favourite times. Autumn always shows the region at its best, when tourist season winds down, vineyards turn to gold, and harvest festivals abound.
How to get there
- Nearest airports: Florence: 45 min and Pisa 1h 20 min
Join the newsletter
Get curated essentials and updates to your inbox.