Ostuni, Puglia, Italy
Casa Guaceto is a 5 bedrooms villa located on the edge of the Torre Guaceto National Park, close to the sea. The villa was built with modern techniques to reduce the ecological footprint of the house (solar energy and rainwater recovery), supported by more traditional systems.Check availability
- Sleeps: 10
- The property consists of 4 buildings built with local materials, white walls and industrial concrete floors.
- The villa has 5 bedrooms, 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the main building, 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms in the guest house, and a separate dependence from the villa.
- All the bedrooms are bright and welcoming and offer maximum comfort.
- The living room in the main building overlooks the swimming pool. The kitchen is built in brickwork, very spacious, bright, and equipped with all appliances.
- The property has large outdoor spaces and a large swimming pool with an external bathroom and private parking.
- Outside there are several kitchen areas with wood ovens and barbecue.
- Bicycles are available to explore the beautiful park of Torre Guaceto.
- The house is a mixture of tradition and modernity to guarantee a unique experience for our guests.
- The entrance leads to the open-plan living area, marked by a fireplace, with a fully equipped pool area.
- Air conditioning
- Alarm system with camera
- Central heating
- Cleaning of pool
- Garden maintenance
- Kitchen-with high tech modern facilities oven
- Laundry service
- Outdoor kitchen
- Nespresso machine
- Private parking
- Cleaning every 2 days.
- Final cleaning.
- Bed linen and towels change every 4 days.
- Starting from EUR 5000 per week.
Worth getting out of bed for
- The sea is just a few kilometers from the Torre Guaceto Nature Reserve which is the closest beach. The city of Carovigno and Ostuni are just 15 minutes away by car.
Where to eat
- Take a look at our Puglia guide
When to go
- Season starts in April and lasts until October with July & August being peak season. Visit in June or September to experience the best of Puglia.
What to see
- Many of the area's main tourist sights are nearby: The trulli of Alberobello, the charming circular town of Locorotondo, Baroque Martina Franca, with its Summer Opera Festival, and the lush Itria valley.
How to get there
- The property is 15 minutes from Brindisi airport and 1 hour from Bari airport.
- Highly recommended: Rental car
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.