Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 beds · 6 baths
Dazzling beaches by day and spectacular sunsets by night, the south west coast of Ibiza incorporates some of the most iconic beaches like Cala Conta, Cala Bassa, Cala Tariday and Cala Vadella, not to mention the legendary Es Vedra. Stay at Casa Codolar, near the beautiful Cala Codolar for a boho vibe and extraordinary views.Check availability
- 8 guests - 4 bedrooms - 6 bathrooms
- Living space: 9000 sqm
- Living Room: sea view, tv, terrace
- Separate kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, espresso
- Two Dining Rooms with 8 seats
- Laundry room
- Swimming pool with deck chairs
- Central air-conditioning
- Central heating
- Outdoor bar
- Alarm system
- Cleaning: 5 times a week
- Up to 8 guests
- From EUR. 1200 / night in lower season. Rates in season higher, please fill out the form to receive an offer.
Worth getting out of bed for
- A day trip by boat to Formentera is a must during your stay. Contact us to arrange.
Restaurants & Beach Clubs
- Hostal la Torre, a must for sunsets.
- Cala Gracioneta, visit vor lunch.
- El Chiringuito Es cavallet is the most favourite beach club on the island, worth a visit, reserve in advance.
- Experimental Beach Club is another must visit, go later in the afternoon, nice sunsets.
- La Paloma, favourite dinner table.
- Terra Masia, another great dinner spot.
- Sunset Ashram, on the western tip of the island, go for sunset.
When to go
- Try to avoid the end of July and August. Come in May or June or early October, it's simply beautiful.
How to get there
- By Air: Fly to Ibiza, served by several major European airlines.
- A car is necessary, get a rental at the airport.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.