Sip on lemonade in the shade of a pergola, play a game of cards on the hot boards of the deck, and dip your feet in the cool water of the pool. With its pastel colors and view of the vast meadow, our Casa Carvalhal is an ode to summer in a wild and refined world.Check availability
- Sleeps: 14
- Casa with 320 sqm
- 5 bedrooms - 5 bathrooms
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, espresso machine
- Dining Room for 14 guests
- Living Room with hi-fi stereo, 1 sofa, 3 armchair, 1 tv, bar, fireplace
- Infinity pool
- Central heating
- Hi-fi stereo
- Sound system
- Cleaning: 4 times a week
- Nespresso Machine
- Out of town
- Nature reserve
- Daily rates start at EUR. 1500 / night in lower season. Rates in season higher, please fill out the form to receive an offer.
Good to know
- Between the rice fields, the ocean and the Sado estuary nature reserve, the village of Comporta rolls out its white sandy beaches as far as the eye can see.
Worth getting out of bed for
- From June to September, visit the the picturesque Carvalhal beach at the Sublime Comporta beach club. Move from sunlounger to lunch to cocktails at this chic beach spot. The menu has classic Mediterranean summer fare: grilled local fish, seafood linguine and grilled meats, great local and international wines and cocktails.
- A day trip to Lisbon. In case of bad weather drive an hour north and explore Portugal's capital.
When to go
- Season starts around Easter and lasts until October.
How to get there
- By air: Fly into Lisbon airport which is half an hour away. We recommend renting a car at the airport
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.