Ostuni, Puglia, Italy
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 beds · 3 baths
Casa Carlotta is a perfect hideaway for up to 6 adults, not far from charming Ostuni. Have a look at our local guide for the best nearby restaurants and beaches.Check availability
- 6 guests - 3 bedrooms - 3 bathrooms - 190 sqm
- Living room: bookshelf, 1 sofa, 2 armchair, 1 flat screen tv, fireplace, sound system
- Dining Room: 6 seats
- Outdoor dining area: 10 seats
- Kitchen: Central island, dishwasher, hood, oven, kettle, toaster, nespresso machine, 1 refrigerator
- Outdoor swimming pool, salt water, natural, deck chairs / sun bed, pool shower
- Central air-conditioning
- Heated floors
- Pool house
- Covered Terrace (Pergola-style)
- Alarm system
- Cleaning: 2 times a week
- Out of town
- Shops, restaurants and bars within driving distance
- Beach within driving distance
- City center within driving distance
- Up to 6 guests
- From EUR 1100 / night
Worth getting out of bed for
- The Villa is located between Carovigno and the sea. 10 minutes drive to the coast and the typical Apulian beaches and restaurants.
When to go
- Season starts in April and lasts until October with July & August being peak season. Visit in June or September to experience the best of Puglia.
What to see
- Many of the area's main tourist sights are nearby: The trulli of Alberobello, the charming circular town of Locorotondo, Baroque Martina Franca, with its Summer Opera Festival, and the lush Itria valley.
Where to eat
- Take a look at our Puglia guide
How to get there
- The house is 20 minutes from the Brindisi airport and 1 hour from Bari airport.
- Highly recommended: Rental car
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.