Spetses Island, Greece
Yayaki is your new destination for a romantic getaway, summer holiday or outstanding retreat, under the auspices of the Greek stars, gods and goddesses on the island of Spetses.Check availability
- With fifteen bedrooms, a pool, a yoga studio, Yayaki Spetses offers the perfect size for guests to benefit from a personalized and human service and smaller attentions that make the difference during a stay.
- The Yayaki Spetses property is divided into two buildings: the main one where most of the bedrooms are located, and a small detached house with one of our suite and the library and reception. The pool is in the middle.
- Yayaki Spetses’ fifteen bedrooms are elegant, modern and simply decorated. Like in a big family summer home, each one has its own personality.
- FREE access to the Yoga Studio, fully equipped.
At Yayaki, you can choose, every day, depending on your mood, your activities and your taste, between two breakfast menus and a delicious selection of add-ons, including: fresh fruit juices, Greek yogurt, honey and homemade jams, homemade granola, a bread basket, sweets and pies of the day… The breakfast can be served, under the shade of the pergola and friendly vibe of the garden, or in the intimacy of the room, upon request.
Traditional, elegant and blissful interior design in collaboration with the French couple, Maison Hand. Yayaki is the first Vegetarian hotel on Spetses Island offering vegan options. Breakfast is homemade daily with organic, local and seasonal products.
What to do
- First time on Spetses? Take advantage of your first day to discover the island with a ride in the Yayaki Piaggio! This is the perfect way to understand the island’s organisation from the old harbour to Kaiki Beach and discover some beautiful spots and unique scenery above the Kouzounos bay.
- Imagine chasing the sunset on a Greek island, aboard a Kaiki, the traditional fishing boat, with a glass of wine, a selection of homemade, seasonal Greek mezze, and a beautiful soundtrack.
- Looking to master the art of vegan baking while staying at Yayaki? Looking for an original and fun activity for a small group, a corporate team or a family? Or maybe you are a chef looking for an accessible renovated island-home with a beautiful open-plan kitchen to host a workshop? Whether you are interested in cooking classes, cooking seminars or a chef residency, we can organise it all for you. We provide all the necessary space and equipment.
- Laid-back linen
- Rates from EUR 270 / night
Worth getting out of bed for
- At Yayaki, you are invited to come and take care of your body and soul. Take a break to reconnect with nature, and combine personal growth, Greek food, great company, joyful activities and local discoveries during your stay. The magical formula to go home with a feeling of complete rejuvenation.
Good to know
- Yayaki is an homage to Greek, German, Lebanese and French grandmothers. It is their deeply kind souls, lifestyles and wisdom that surrounded and nourished us. What if Yayaki was also a little unconventional, gifted with humor and full of ideas? Yaya means “grandmother” in Greek.
- What is unique about this island is her walking-friendly atmosphere: no car, no big road, no touring bus and no airport around. All travel here is by foot, horse-carriage, bikes small motorbikes or quad bikes etc. This is disconnection.
- Digital nomads and connected tra-vellers will definitely enjoy this island café-like vibe with free high-speed wi-fi. Home-made snacks are available all day on the counter of the bar This is the perfect indoor space if you are looking for some cool and shade during summer or hide away during cloudy days.
- Yayaki Spetses is perfectly located, in between the mountain and the Aegean sea, five minutes walk away from Dapia, the village and the first beach, Agios Mama.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.