Bonifacio, Corsica, France
U Capu Biancu Corsica
Corsica, with its white-sand beaches and sparkling sapphire waters, has myriad charms and secrets to discover. Enjoy a beach-side wine while the backdrop of the Désert des Agriates rocks is painted a blazing orange by the setting sun. Bonifacio is a stunning walled city bathed in corsica's never ending summer. Here you'll find magnificent views from the citadel across the straight to Sardinian sea, watch marine life through the lens of crystal clear water, and walk the white sand beaches that stretch for miles. U Capu Biancu is the beach house you've always dreams of. Exposed stone walls and wooden beams accent the interior, and french doors open right out to your own private piece of coastline.Check availability
- 41 rooms, suites and apartments, all with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning
- Free Wifi throughout
- 2 private beaches, with one offering seasonal nautical sports
- Full spa with overflowing pool
- The Junior Suite enjoys the best possible view of the sea from the hotel. With its exposed wooden beams and bare stone walls, it comes complete with private dressing room and rustic bathroom with balneo bathtub.
Wine & Dine
- Three beautiful restaurants to choose from to suit all different occasions
- Beach restaurant “La Paillotte”
- Gourmet Restaurant
- Grill restaurant
- Signature dish - the black soup. Shellfish emulsion with squid ink, diced spiny lobster, seaweed…and the chef’s irreplaceable touch. With this dish, their head sommelier suggests the following wine from the cellar: Vin de France, Domaine Tarra d'Orasi white, a wine vinified in clay amphorae. A wine with intense notes of candied lemon, fennel, thyme, and white pepper. The ripe and tasty palate is enlivened by beautiful acidity and a slightly saline finish.
- French understated chic
- Rooms from € 490 per night
- Cantina doria a bonifacio institution, this cozy number's menu boasts the best of classic Corsican cuisine: 27 rue Doria.
- Kissing Pigs. Widely acclaimed, kissing pigs is gorgeously situated by the harbour and serves savoury delights in its snug and sultry interior. 15 Quai Banda del Ferro.
- Le Voilier a beacon of haute cuisine, le voilier attracts the most dedicated gourmets with its elaborate fish and meat dishes. 81 Quai Jérôme Comparetti.
When to go
- Summer is high season, with temperatures averaging 30°C. Visit in June or September.
What to do
- Mountain treks and deep sea diving can be arranged by the hotel, and the Sperone golf course is nearby.
- The nearby Iles Lavezzi are a series of granite islands and reefs in Bonifacio. Enjoy Incredible crystal clear water and active marine life, pack sunscreen and a picnic and take off for the day.
How to get there
- Figari Airport is about 26 km from the hotel, and directions are clearly signposted. The hotel offers a private chauffeur for transfers at an extra charge.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.