London, United Kingdom
The Twenty Two
Set in a storied Edwardian manor on Grosvenor Square, The Twenty Two is a hotel and cultural space dedicated to the art of lingering. Thirty-one lavish bedrooms and suites — including a mews house — suit every need from spur of the moment stays to longer Mayfair sojourns. A round-the-clock neighbourhood restaurant offers a Modern British fare with European influences, powered by a minimal intervention approach. And a private members’ club delights those who delight in the discreet. With opulent, maximalist interiors inspired by 18th century France, designer Natalia Miyar has paid homage to the grandeur of this extraordinary former family home.Check availability
- 31 rooms and suites are a highly personal affair, with the most intricate of details embroidered into every stay. Each one is layered with character, designed to reflect the individuality of our guests and their manor’s history as a family home.
- With a nod to 18th century French decor, there are custom-made four poster and canopy beds, draped with luxurious Egyptian cotton linens. Rich silks and lavish velvets dress furniture and furnishings, while colour and pattern run ravishingly riot. All are balanced with the most modern of conveniences.
- Elegant Cabochon marble bathrooms are endowed with bespoke bathroom luxuries, carefully curated with your utmost wellbeing in mind. Minibars are energised with the classics as well as our own brand of organic spirits, while an in-room menu looks to nourish and comfort the palate.
Wine & Dine
Their handsome neighbourhood restaurant brings a Mediterranean flourish to modern British fare. With Executive Chef Alan Christie at the helm, the menu is committed to minimal intervention and offers an uncompromising, lighter style.
Drinks are undiluted pleasures, where classic cocktails sit alongside original recipes, united by mindful practices and the highest quality ingredients.
Good to know
Their Butler and Concierge teams are on hand to curate and guide every aspect of your stay, both inside and outside of The Twenty Two — should you ever feel the need to leave.
- Upscale but edgy.
- From £ 500 per night
- On Grosvenor Square in the middle of Mayfair. The best shopping right in front of your doorstep.
The Best Restaurants in London
- Take a look at our 12 favourite restaurants in London
How to get there
- London Heathrow is a 30-40 minute ride.
- By London Underground: Take the Piccadilly, Victoria or Jubilee line to Green Park Station. From there, it is a quick 15-minute walk.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.