London, United Kingdom
The Bull & Last
An iconic north London pub, The Bull & Last opened seven elegant guest rooms in 2021 that take inspiration from nearby Kenwood House and Hampstead Heath’s 800 leafy acres. All the bedrooms feature en suite bathrooms and are designed to create a relaxing and indulgent escape in London.Check availability
- Seven guest rooms across the top two floors of the pub, all featuring: King Size Beds, Lefroy Brooks En-suites, Wi-fi, Roberts Radios, work by local artists, minibar stocked with independent brands, air-conditioning, 32” LG TV, Nespresso machine & Brixton Volcano Coffee, Tea by Tea Drop, Woodsome skincare.
Wine & Dine
- The Bull & Last’s food menus are tailored to season and availability and change daily.
- The Wine List has a focus on European producers, alongside a smattering from the New World. It works with winemakers who use minimal intervention techniques.
- The Beer List is dominated by British breweries, particularly those from London’s thriving scene such as Five Points Brewery who produce their pale ale, 'So Solid Brew'.
The Bull & Last Cookbook
- Designed to be more than a cookbook, the Bull & Last Cookbooks tells the stories of its ost local customers, canine friends, local residents and the history of Hampstead Heath. It also includes 70 classic recipes from the pub including its famous Scotch Eggs, Soda Bread, Smoked Eel & Egg Breakfast Roll, Chocolate Pudding Affogato and its full repertoire of Sunday roasts.
- Keep it casual.
- Doubles from £ 170 per night.
- Take advantage of Hampstead Heath, which is just across the road. You’ll find fresh air, a country walk, a wild swim, a bike ride or a kite flight.
- Don't miss a visit to the city’s most spectacular viewpoint: Parliament Hill.
The Best Restaurants in London
- Take a look at our 12 favourite restaurants in London
How to get there
- Nearest Airport: Heathrow (1 hour), Luton (1 hour) and Stansted (1 hour).
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.