Schladming, Schladminger Tauern, Austria
A holiday home for generations – Where warm hospitality is no empty word but part of the atmosphere. Where tradition and future meet. Where nature is part of the interior. And the prospect of adventurous holidays lures into the mountains of the Schladming Tauern.Check availability
- 26 rooms with either balcony or terrace, hairdryer, safe and Free Wi-Fi.
- One free yoga session per week, if you book directly.
- Services available: free parking, hotel shuttle service, ski course, private skiing instructor.
- The hotel offers rooms for families and singles. For bon vivants and adventurers. Natural light and a selected choice of materials combined with warm colors and individual furniture provide an ambiance in which you simply feel good. And a place where nature has found its way inside.
Wine & Dine
- Breakfast buffet including delicious specialties from the region.
- For dinner they offer one dish of the day + soup and dessert. Alternatively, a variation of a typical Austrian Brettljause.
Wellness & Spa
- Time out with a view of the mountains. Indulgence seems to be endless. When you let your eyes wander. Directly from the sauna over the treasures of nature in the region of Schladming. Take some time, for yourself, to consciously feel your own body. Modern design and natural materials make our wellness area a calming haven. A place of tranquility and moments of luxury.
- Enjoy romantic moments in winter at the fireplace. Crown your skiing day with a cup of tea or mulled wine. In summer the sunny terrace invites you to indulge with a refreshing drink. Like everywhere in the hotel, they also put great emphasis on the choice of the served dishes and drinks in our lounge. They offer locally grown products as well as self-made syrup and lemonade. The selected beers, wines and spirits are produced in the region. They have personally visited the vineyards and chosen the wines to make sure that sustainability runs like a thread also through the production processes of their suppliers.
- Comfy or all dressed up - whatever makes you happy.
- Budget: Rates from EUR 156 per night.
Location & setting
- Already the journey to Thalers Mariandl in Rohrmoos-Schladming is a well-being experience. Impressive vistas of the Schladming Tauern with their gentle slopes and picturesque mountain peaks. Be in the first row for pleasant walks and hiking tours as well as skiing fun and romantic winter landscape.
- With direct access to the 4-mountain interlinked ski area of Ski Amadé – winter dreams come true. The diversity of the landscape holds a treasure chest of activities. In winter and as well as in summer, where lush meadows, unspoilt woods, glistening mountain lakes and countless peaks await to be discovered.
Where to shop
- In the Thalers Mariandl “Mitbringsl Shop”, where you can find a small but fine selection of local specialties. Not a souvenir shop, but a declaration of love for their surroundings and the delicacies created from them like natural cosmetics, schnaps, sweet delicacies, deco elements etc.
Good to know
- Schladming-Dachstein Summercard included (With over 100 free holiday experiences).
- Ski in/Ski out directly from the Hotel.
How to get there
- Nearest airport is Salzburg, an hour drive.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.