Puente Romano Beach Resort
The social focus of the Resort is the Roman Bridge (Puente Romano) from which the Resort takes its name. This bridge from the first century is a remaining structure of the ancient road that once linked Cadiz with Rome, the Via Augusta. The Resort features, spectacular designs by acclaimed interior designer, Andrew Martin, unprecedented cuisine and nightlife, contemporary amenities, sea front and garden pools, lavish cabanas and sunbeds, a world renowned Tennis Club, 18- hole golf course (in the foothills of Benahavis) and an Equestrian Centre.Check availability
- 264 Stylish in every detail and appointed with contemporary amenities, guest rooms and suites of various kind are sensuously chic and comfortably spacious. Featuring Mediterranean inspired designs by Andrew Martin, each guest room offers expansive views of the Mediterranean Sea or the resort gardens from a private terrace.
- Puente Romano is embraced by a unique and fabulous sub-tropical garden in which over 400 botanical species from across five continents have found a home at our botanical Gardens.
Wine & Dine
- Sea Grill - Overlooking the Mediterranean, its one of the coast ́smost sought after locations. The extraordinary menu consists of the finest and freshest ingredients
- Del Mar - Diverse menu starting each day with fresh & healthy breakfast of locally produced fruits, cheeses & bread from our bakery.
- Plaza Village - This unique gastronomic concept is an exciting offer that gives the option of trying delights of the most renowned cuisines, such as Japanese, Arabian, Italian or enjoys a wonderful gastronomic menu in Dani Garcia Restaurante, 2 Michelin star restaurant.
- Suite - Moorish-inspired fusion cuisine
- Serafina - Italian restaurant created by Marco & Carlo Morelli
- Namazake - This is the place for sushi lovers.
- Rachel's - Unique concept where one can enjoy a menu of 100% ecological products
- Dani Garcia Restaurante - The two Michelin Star dining concept surprises enthusiast with an amazing gastronomic restaurant
- Bibo by Dani Garcia - An andalusian bistro & tapas where guests will enjoy a wide range of the most creative tapas.
- If you're hitting puerto banús go for old-school glam, during the day more casual laid back colourful
- Double rooms starts from € 260 / day including Breakfast, free Wifi
Worth getting out of bed for
- Visit nearby Tarifa and enjoy the beautiful beaches
- Discover several of the unbelievable 54 golf courses in the neighbourhood of Puente Romano
- Paddle surf is the trendy sport in Marbella! A perfect combination of outdoor exercise, sea and relaxation. You receive your board from the hotel
- Canyoning - in the Guadalmina River in Marbella, famous for its length and characteristics
- Finca besaya lovely terrace with amazing views, excellent fish dishes, urb. Rio verde alto
- Aretusa best italian food in puerto banús, front line
Coolest Bars & Clubs
- Olivia Valere marbella's most famous club & nightlife legend, we can arrange tables
- Suite del mar best atmosphere in the mediterranean, seaside location in the hotel
- All major labels in puerto banús, for her: üterque, vis-á-vis from el corte inglés
When to go
- Almost entire year the sun is shining. Best months are June and September. Season starts in April ends in October
- Don't miss the charming old town with it's lovely restaurants and boutiques around the famous plaza de naranjos
How to get there
- Fly to malaga, which is 45 minutes from the hotel
- Rent a car at the airport and drive via the toll road to Marbella
- Taxi costs about € 70
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.