Giglio Island, Tuscan Coast, Italy
Pardini's Hermitage is a secluded hideaway on the remote island of Giglio in Tuscany. If you want to get away from the rest of the world to relax your mind, body and soul, then Pardini’s Hermitage could be the place for you. Sitting on a promontory above a tiny bay, a twenty-minute boat ride from Isola del Giglio’s main harbour, this family run guesthouse is nothing if not secluded. You won’t find revelers looking for nightlife or restaurants because simply, there are none. Instead, you get hospitality, peace of mind and tradition. This is not to say there is nothing to do there as there are endless trekking trails, a variety of sport to indulge in, ceramic and aquarelle classes, and a lovely little rock beach to wet the toes.Check availability
- Most of the rooms are located in the main building, whilst others are scattered throughout it’s well kept gardens. Due to restrictive building laws, the rooms are not very big, but still perfectly acceptable for a relaxing holiday and cosy enough to relax in.
84 Rooms Benefit
- We offer you a complimentary boat pick up service from Giglio port to the hotel and back.
Wine & Dine
- At lunch and dinner local specialties, made mostly with fresh homegrown ingredients or locally caught fish, are served with a choice from different wines and liqueurs. On special days a barbecue is served under shady pine trees overlooking the ocean.
- Rooms from € 320 / day including buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
Worth getting out of bed for
- You can spend most of the time outside fishing, snorkeling, taking in the beautiful landscapes or simply reading a book in one of the many hideaways the garden offers.
- Don't forget your hiking boots - there are great hikes starting from Pardini's.
When to go
- Season starts around easter and lasts until end of September
How to get there
- By Air: Fly to either Rome Fiumicino, Florence or Pisa
- Rent a car at the airport and drive to Porto Santo Stefano from where ferry depart to Giglio (1h)
- Pardini's is a twenty-minute boat ride from Isola del Giglio’s main harbour
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.