Celebrating the liberating life outdoors, the brand-new NOMAD is a bohemian paradise of 14 suites, a private place designed for the discerning travelers with a nomad heart, lying just 200 meters from Kalo Livadi, one of the most beautiful beaches of the Aegean Sea.Check availability
In NOMAD, everything is thought out and customized to guide guests through their own unique Mykonian journey, with every detail connecting like a piece of a puzzle to a liberating experience. A place to experience the Old Mykonos while spending days and nights in total privacy.
- All 14 suites feature scenic views and spacious lounges and include king-sized beds and terraces ith jacuzzis and magnificent sea views.
- Safe box, mini bar, hair dryer, luxury amenities, Nespresso coffee machine, Smart TV | Only upon request
- Free Wi-Fi
KUKULU Bar Restaurant
An alchemic mix of exceptional food that honours the notorious Greek cuisine in a finely tuned contemporary yet elegant atmosphere. KUKULU is an all-day eat and drink hangout that features a bright, fresh Mediterranean menu of scrumptious delights and food predominantly made for sharing. From the fresh catch of the day, to various meats cooked the slow-grilling robata style.
- Very casual. But if you're planning to dine at the high-end restaurants in town, pack some linen dresses and shirts.
- Rates starting at EUR 580 / night
Favourite Beach Clubs
- Scorpios, reserve in advance, preferred treatment for Soho House Members. Best day is Sunday.
- Alemagou, more chilled, best vibe on the island.
- Spilia, best place for a late seafood lunch.
- All the little tiny boutiques in Mykonos town are worth a visit, best time to shop is around midnight.
How to get there
- Mykonos has its own airport, BA flies direct from London. There are also direct flights from Athens, Munich, and several other European cities.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.