Leogang, Salzburg Alps, Austria
400 years of history and family tradition are strong roots for the Naturhotel Forsthofgut. It has become a place where you can feel good. A spa oasis in nature, a temple of relaxation, a retreat at the foot of the Leogang Mountains. A hotel in which every detail is special.Check availability
- 105 rooms and suites (including 2 chalet suites and 3 garden lofts)
Wellness & SPA
- Access to Europe's first waldSPA on 5,700 square metres with its own Adults Only area and waldSPA Family & Kids with various kids' pools, slides and water workshop.
Wine & Dine
- During their stay, guests enjoy the ForsthofgutCUISINE board. It tastes of the best from the seven Alpine countries, is vegan, or consistently local. The three à la carte restaurants, the traditional Restaurant 1617, the fine dining restaurant "Echt. Gut Essen" and the Japanese restaurant Mizūmi, in the hotel are also completely dedicated to culinary pleasure.
- Signature dish: Ebi Ten Roll from the a la carte restaurant Mizūmi.
- Mountain active during the day, mountain smart for dinner.
- From 200 euros per person per night
- New since last year, there is a nature workshop and a painting studio where children can give free rein to their creativity. In addition, a parent-child room, which is open 24 hours a day, awaits our guests + wild animal enclosure and weekly feeding.
- Hotel-owned toboggan run with toboggan rental supplement
- 400 km of hiking & biking trails
- More than 40 huts can be discovered
- Several golf courses in the nearby area
Good to know
- Ski-in/ski-out in winter and direct access to the nature in summer. The hotel offers their own ski shop with the latest equipment for sale or hire. Lift passes, ski tuition/guides and excursions can be arranged at reception and heated ski lockers are available for every guest. Ski school picks up from the hotel and the ski kindergarten is only 150m away making life for families easy. In summer: get out and active: hiking, biking and exploring. All rooms are equipped with backpacks and you can rent hiking poles and bikes at the reception. All guests receive the Saalfelden Leogang Card providing free use of the mountain lifts and much more.
When to go
- Winter season runs from December until easter. You will find the best snow conditions in January and February. Summer season starts in May and lasts till October.
How to get there
- Fly either to Salzburg which is a one hour drive, alternatively Munich which is two hours away.
- By train: Nearest station is Leogang, a 5 min drive from the hotel
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.