The Maximilian is a good place to arrive; and to come back, over and over again. What makes The Maximilian so special? The quality and the conviction with which they pursue their passion for hospitality. Thinking about today and tomorrow. The open space, Salzburg, and nature. The peace, quiet, and the neighborhood. Choose from one of the 21 rooms – each with at least one French Balcony, which Maximilian insisted on ever since he studied in Paris.
- 21 rooms, 18 drinks, 24 hours: probably the coolest B&B for digital-affine city travelers and business guests
- Organic breakfast included
- View of the green from your French balcony, calm and yet centrally located
- Rain shower as well as natural vegan body care products from Salzburg in every bathroom
- If you are still in workflow, there is a Chambre Séparée next door the Parterre which is a great place for meetings and seminars too
- Free e-bike rental to discover Salzburg on bike
- The hotel is heated and cooled sustainably
- „The Heymelig Bar“: Without compromise, they have filled the Heymelig Bar. Your role is merely to get yourself what you feel like, to stroll around and enjoy as you wish. Because they want you to feel as comfortable as you do at home. This also includes enjoying the sundowner drink, the after-work cocktail or your favorite thirst quencher just as you are used to; with a slice of organic orange or the fresh mint leaf, of course.
- You can park comfortably and free of charge in front of the hotel in the Bayernstrasse. Of course, we have also thought of a charging station for your electric car.
- Keep it casual, Urban Gemütlichkeit
Worth getting out of bed for
- The Maximilian is situated in the greenest part of Salzburg, in Maxglan. Only a stone’s throw away from Salzburg’s old town. To be exact, 5 minutes by e-bike, which you can borrow free of charge in front of the entrance. On foot it takes 10-20 minutes, depending on how much time you spend marveling at the beautiful neighborhood.
Good to know
- On the ground floor you will find your favourite cozy corners, a finely decorated breakfast room, a sophisticated Heymelig Bar for cafés and drinks and a separate workspace. The Chambre Séparée for all those who come for work is located just behind the French wing door and can be converted occasionally and on request as a room
for special events such as Seminars, Workshops & Co. There is room for up to 40 people with 20 seats. Modern seminar techniques (beamer, flipchart, whiteboard, moderator’s case) are provided.
What to see in & around Salzburg
- Galerie Thaddäus Ropac - Housed in a grand old Schloss near the Mirabellegarten
- „Mozart House“- his birthplace
- Christmas Markets - Salzburg is filled with huts serving Glühwein and local manufactures showing their heritage
- A day trip to Lake Hallstatt, perhaps the most picturesque lake in Austria.
Where to eat & drink
- „Hotel Sacher“ - For the infamous Sachertorte
- „Café Tomaselli“ - Authentic Austrian Coffe culture
- „Blaue Gans“ - Once the oldest Inn, now a great place for coffee & lunch
When to go
- The hotel is open all year round. Winter is very romantic during christmas time. In the summer you can play golf in one of the 3 Golf courses in and near Salzburg or go on a hike
How to get there
- By air: Fly into Salzburg, served by major european airlines.
- By train: Salzburg is great connected to the european railway system.
Please fill out the contact form to receive a booking offer. We guarantee best rates available.