Les Fermes de Marie
Les Fermes de Marie is laid out as a small hamlet of high mountain pasture farms several centuries old, lying in a 4-acre park in the heart of Megève.Check availability
- 70 rooms including 10 suites and 5 childrens rooms * “Traditionnel” (90 covers recommended in Michelin Guide and Bottin Gourmand)
- “Alpin” (90 covers recommended in Michelin Guide)
- Table d’hôtes “La Salle à manger”
- Les Fermes de Marie’s Alpine pasture table d’hôtes in summer * Wine cellar
- Bar * Cooking classes in “L’Atelier” * 2 lounges including a library with a fireplace
- Fumoir smoking room
- Concierge service
- Children concierge service and table
- Room service
- Private parking and garage
- Shuttle service
- Ski shop, ski passes
Pure Altitude Spa
- 1 000 m2
- 13 treatment rooms, including a double cabin
- Indoor and outdoor saunas
- Indoor and outdoor
- Ofuro baths
- 2 Indoor swimming pools
- Technogym fitness room
- Relaxation room
- Herbal tea room
Wine & Dine
Le Restaurant Traditionnel in the heart of the main chalet offers elegant cuisine highlighting local flavors. Supporting talented producers, the best ones are selected in harmony with the seasons: fishes come from local mountain lakes, cuts of meat originate from the famous Metzger butchery, and the cheese platter is carefully made up by the unique Boujon cheesemonger.
In summer, discover the Alpage des Fermes de Marie. This place has kept the hardworking soul of the Savoyard people who at one time used to herd animals in the high mountain pastures. Reassembled with raw and authentic materials that resist the seasons, the chalet manages to restore a truth and an inexhaustible history. A rudimentary decor that has nothing superficial or arranged... As proof, a patina acquired over time that does not deceive!
A few minutes from the hotel, in the center of Megeve, discover the Vieux Megève, a Megevan institution par excellence where you can taste the best Savoyard specialties.
Le Relais – in the center of Megeve, on the Place du Clocher, discover a traditional mountain cuisine where Italy, Savoy and Switzerland meet in the plate, a bit like in the past centuries in the relays.
The Beef Lodge – in the heart of the village, discover this refined place adorned with wood and warm draperies, enhanced with trophies and skins where you can look at the map and the butcher's stall, which present only exceptional meats, as if you were leafing through a travel book.
- Keep cosy & elegant
- From € 490 per night
Where to eat
La Dame de Pic – Le 1920 for an experience at lunch on the weekend (you can directly come from the slopes) or for a great dinner, the restaurant will offer you an amazing experience. Set Menu, A la Carte, wine pairing, nonalcoholic pairing, and a Wine menu with 3000+ references. The restaurant is in the Four Seasons Megève, Mont d’Arbois.
Les Grands Crus de Fondue: Located near to the Center, in the M de Megève Hotel, this place is an experience. Indeed, it would be a fondue as you probably never had, with selected cheese at your convenience.
Le Refuge du Calvaire: A little retreat on the way to Le Mont d’Arbois. With comfy food and a nice environment, you can even enjoy the terrace when the weather’s nice. A little walk up from the village is possible.
More tips in our Megeve Insider’s Guide.
- Megève's ski area has 450km of slopes and 80 perfectly integrated ski lifts within three areas.
- Cross-country skiing: A huge range of slopes has been developed within the last years.
How to get there
- Airports: Geneva 1 hour drive, Annecy (1h15), Lyon St-Exupéry (2h)
- Megève heliport 10 minutes by car
- Train stations: Sallanches (15 min), Genève TGV (1h),
- Transfer by helicopter from Geneva Airport to Megève heliport – twenty minutes.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.