La Minerva Capri
Capri, Mediterranean's most fashionable island, has been a favoured holiday spot since Roman times. La Dolce Vita does not get better than here. We can't assure you will see Grace Kelly or Soraya strolling along the streets of Via Camerelle. But we found the right places to feel the atmosphere beeing in a Fellini movie. La Minerva is an exclusive boutique hotel in an unbeatable location, walking distance to the lovely and famous Piazzetta and fashionable via Camerelle. The hotel has been recently renovated, with original interior design, stylish combining modern features with typical elements of the island's architecture. From each room's balcony or terrace and the lobby there is a stunning view of the mediterranean and the hotel's lush green garden. Even from the rooftop terrace where breakfast is served during summer months you can enjoy the panoramic sight.Check availability
- All 18 rooms are equipped with sky tv, safety box, mini box, air conditioning, hairdryer, on request: Dvd player and iPod dock.
- 2 room types, superior and deluxe, the latter with a walk-in wardrobe and sumptuous bathrooms with hydromassage tub.
- Beautiful poolside with stylish sun lounges overlooking the Med.
Wine & Dine
- Breakfast served at the terrace with a great variety of fresh and natural ingredients.
- Light snacks served at the pool bar at lunch time.
- Try our lovely restaurants for dinner.
- Italian Elegance
- Rooms from € 390 / night
- Aurora, Best of Mediterranean Cuisine, chic interior, Via Fuorlovado 18-22.
- Le Grottelle, Via Arco Naturale 3.
- Da Gelsomina in Anacapri, make sure to be there for sunset, Via Migliara, 72.
Favourite Bars & Beach Clubs
- La Fontelina, an institution, great for people watching and best seafood, Località Faraglioni.
- Bar Tiberio, sip a Negroni, ask for head waiter Constantino, Piazza Umberto I
- Anema e Core, the authentic myth of Capri's nightlife, Via Sella Orta 39.
- Russo Uomo for him, trendy boutique, Piazzetta Quisisana.
- Russo Donna for her, Via Camerelle.
- Rent a private boat and explore the turquoise Mediterranean waters around Capri. We can organise this unique experience with our Skipper Giorgio. Get in touch!
How to get there
- Fly into Naples, you can reach Capri by ferry from Naple's Molo Beverello port.
- Hotel can arrange private pick-up service from Capri port.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.