Set in nine landscaped acres within a private estate, Jnane Tamsna offers a total of 24 ensuite bedrooms spread over three properties: Jnane House, Jnane Moussafir and Jnane Villa. There are two large and two small meeting rooms as well as numerous sitting rooms, dining areas and outdoor spaces. The grounds feature five pools and a clay surface tennis court. Jnane Tamsna adopts a minimalist approach to Oriental splendour. Elements of traditional Moroccan style and colour have been adapted to achieve a peaceful, contemporary look. The cuisine is a fusion of Moroccan and modern European, using local produce sourced wherever possible from Jnane Tamsna's organic gardens. From individual rooms to exclusive villa rental, Jnane Tamsna offers a rare flexibility.Check availability
- 24 bedrooms, some with balconies, courtyards or terraces
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned, some feature a fireplace and walk-in closet
- Free wifi internet access
- Five outdoor pools
- Clay Tennis court
- Yoga lessons upon request
- Jnane Villa, situated in its own private Mediterranean gardens with an elegant pool. It offers five large en-suite bedrooms with open fireplaces, a large dining room, breakfast room, and a living area with a library, fireplace, and veranda.
Wine & Dine
- Fresh, organic ingredients sourced where possible from their own gardens. Dishes are Moroccan with a twist, combining the succulence and spice of North African cuisine with the lightness of contemporary Mediterranean cookery.
- Very relaxing atmosphere, formal dress code is not requested.
- Double rooms from € 290 per night.
Marrakech Insider Guide
- More recommendations in our Insider Guide
When to go
- Winter is high season, with temperatures averaging 22°c, spring and autumn are also great times to visit but, summer will get you the best deals and it is often the same temperature as southern Europe.
What to see
- There is no hotel garden like it in Marrakech, it feels like being in a desert oasis with pools. The grounds of Jnane Tamsna are a natural paradise of aromatic herb gardens, olive groves, lemon trees, date palms, vegetable gardens and ornamental flower beds.
- Jnane Tamsna offers individual cookery classes with house chef Bahija. You can learn how to make dishes like B'stilla - the classic moroccan savory pastry - of fish and preserved lemon; Lamb Tagine with tomatoes and caramelized spring onions and more Moroccan specialties.
How to get there
- Fly to Marrakech’s Menara Airport.
- Marrakech Airport is a 10km drive from the hotel.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.