The Place Firenze
Florence is without any doubt Italy`s most enchanting city, with some of the most famous art in the world and a beautifully romantic setting, shopping hub and delicious restaurants and charming bars. You can reach the lovely Toscana countryside in less than half an hour. The Place Firenze is one of the most luxurious hotels in the Tuscan Capital, situated in one of the most magnificent piazzas of Florence, within walking distance to all major sights.Check availability
- 20, including 10 suites.
- Library with books, roof terrace, free WiFi throughout.
- In rooms: flatscreen TV, on-demand movies, minibar. In-room spa treatments can be arranged.
- Styled by Michele Bönan, the room’s decor combines classic Fifties seduction with ironic 1970s references
Wine & Dine
- Tuscan specialities are served at JK Lounge including light lunches, afternoon tea and dinner.
- Honesty bar for guests in the main lounge available until 11pm, with free home-made cakes, snacks and soft drinks, and a rooftop terrace open in summer.
- A buffet breakfast and aperitivo drinks and snacks are served in the dining room.
- Handmade slippers and linen shirts.
- Rates start at € 440 / night and include Continental or American buffet breakfast, welcome drinks and minibar soft drinks.
- Trattoria Sostanza, Via del Porcellana, 25/R,
- Santo Bevitore, Via di Santo Spirito, 64
- Trattoria Camillo, Borgo S. Jacopo, 57
- Langolino, Via delle Caldaie, 8
- Harry's Bar, Lungarno Amerigo Vespucci, 8
Good to know
- Avoid the crowded Piazza Duomo, try the Oltrarno area with it's artigianal shops and local bars.
How to get there
- Fly into Florence International airport. Expect a 20 min taxi drive.
- The train station Firenze S.M.N. is just a few minutes’ walk. Well connceted to Milan, Rome and Venice.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.