Opened in 2013, JK Place Roma is a striking example of how a hotel can embrace its historic ambience and character with great style. The hotel is housed in a three-story building from the 17th century that used to be a school of architecture. The exterior has been preserved, but the glamorous interiors have been designed by the renowned Michele Bonan and the original art and photography, bespoke Tuscan furniture and antiques from around the world. The look seamlessly modern mid-century elements with a classic flair.
- Offering stylish intimate rooms with free WiFi, J.K. Place Roma is situated in the heart of Rome with the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon each a 10-minute walkaway.
- All the rooms come with LED Satellite SKY TV with sports and movie channels, Bose Mini link sound system, individually controlled air conditioning, electronic safe, special courtesy JK amenities, complimentary minibar and snacks.
- The interiors are designed by Michele Bonan and feature rosewood canopy and handmade fabric beds.
- The Carrara marble bathrooms are complete with a large walk-in glass shower and bidet.
- Gelato tasting: Ciasempini (Angelo is the owner), they offer a Gelato making class to JK guests
Wine & Dine
- JKCAFE: The Chef uses market-fresh produce to prepare tasty Italian specialties and international classics.
- Signature cocktails and snacks served throughout the day at the JKCafe Bar. All to be enjoyed in a relaxing, cozy atmosphere.
- The on-site restaurant features Italian and international cuisine with daily fresh produce.
- Shop at our friends at Cruciani e Bella, a 3 min walk from the hotel
- Rooms from € 429 / per night. A breakfast à la carte is included.
Worth getting out of bed for
- Take a trip across the Tiber to Trastevere, a boho neighbourhood with a fiery temperament. A stroll around Trastevere, a formerly working-class district with a heady nightlife, will take you away from the crowds to the hidden corners of Rome
- In the morning, head to the market, 'Mercato Di Monte D’Oro', right across the hotel
- Don't miss visiting the Roman Forum, a must during your stay in the eternal city
Where to eat
- Pierluigi (the best Fish in town) ask for owner Lorenzo
- La Matricianella (Owner Giacomo)
- Da Enzo, small but a unique experience
- Il Sorpasso
- Roscioli (Lunch)
- Il Giardino (Lunch)
- Pianostrada (Lunch)
When to go
- Spring or early autumn. Avoid July & August when there's hordes of foreign tourists
How to get there
- Easyjet offers daily service from London. Lufthansa & Eurowings fly from major german cities. Alitalia, American, and Delta fly direct from JFK
- Nearest airports: Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport (FCO); Rome Ciampino Airport (CIA);
- Nearest train station: Rome Termini Station
Please fill out the contact form to receive a booking offer. We guarantee best rates available.