Hôtel National des Arts et Métiers
Between le Marais and Montorgueil, the hotel offers the experience of a timeless art of living.
An inspiring and unique addition to the busting neighborhood in which it sits, the Hotel National des Arts et Métiers is a feat of modern architecture and innovative design hidden behind a classic Haussmannian facade. The 66-room establishment, restaurant and bar have been realized using the noblest materials and crafted by artisans in the tradition of French savoir-faire.
- Stylish, clean and modern designs by designer Raphael Navot
- Wrapping around an internal courtyard, the 66 light-filled guest rooms are study of contemporary design and made-to-measure proportions. Each room boasts generous terrazzo-clad bathrooms, an elegant in-room bar, Nespresso machine, Queen size or twin bed, Street or courtyard view, Balcony or terrace
- FITNESS: The sports hall, reserved for the Hotel's guests, has been carefully designed and offers high-performance and connected equipment
- STUDIO NATIONAL: Discover the original program of Dance & Fitness classes and train like a dancer
- L'ATELIER DE BEAUTÉ: The Institut CODAGE offers a range of massages and treatments that are refreshing, revitalizing and relaxing.
Wine & Dine
From rue Réaumur to the hotel's patio, the Ristorante National unfolds like a chic trattoria.
The Herbarium cocktail bar welcomes both hotel residents and Parisians. The talented Oscar Quagliarini has created a cocktail menu like a perfumer composing his fragrances.
On the hotel's roof, a terrace offers a unique view of the rooftops of Paris, an exceptional place to have a drink. Which is also shared by the Penthouse, the hotel's centrepiece. Suddenly, Sacré-Coeur, the Centre Pompidou or Les Arts & Métiers voisins appeared from a new angle.
Aware of the current environmental challenges, wishing to combine performance and respect for natural resources, the Hotel is proud to be one of the few Parisian establishments to be awarded the Eco Label.
- La Société, this classic french restaurant is the most glamorous of all the Costes brothers restaurants, 4 place Saint-Germain (+33153636060)
- Le Bonaparte, Saint Germain institution, great for breakfast & lunch, 42 rue Bonaparte (+331432642819)
- Hotel Amour, coolest collection of Paris locals and fashionable visitors in an artist-minded bohemia unrivaled location in the hip 9th arrondissement. 8 rue de navarin (+33148783180)
- Cafe Charlot, Marais hot spot, especially for brunch on Saturdays, 38 rue de Bretagne (+33144540330)
- La Palette most authentic bourgeois meeting point for the true “Parisiennes”, get a bottle of red wine St. Emilion and a cheese plate or some smoked salmon, 43 rue de Seine (+33143266815)
- Le Royal Monceau le bar long of the famous hotel is designed from Philippe Starck and a chic alternative to Le Marais, 37 Avenue Hoche (+33142998800)
- Silencio David Lynch's new super cool nightclub, 142 rue Montmartre (+33140131233)
- Paris is home to a network of hidden shopping alleys and passageways packed with boutiques, bars and cafes. Rue Montorgueil in the 2nd arrondissement and the Rue de Bretagne and it's adjacent streets in the Marais are a few particularly hip ones worth visiting
How to get there
- The hotel can be reached within a 40 min drive from Charles de Gaulle or Orly airport.