Lech am Arlberg, Austria
The 5-star Boutique Hotel Aurelio is nestled in the heart of the Austrian mountain village, Lech am Arlberg. Located on the famous “Schlegelkopf-Piste” with a stunning view overlooking Lech, the Aurelio provides the sophistication and comfort of a world-class hotel combined with the atmosphere and elegance of a private residence. The personal butler and concierge service ensure magic moments for their guests.Check availability
- All 19 rooms and suites are furnished individually and equipped with a multi-media entertainment system, flat screen TVs, DVD/CD player, SKY-TV, iPod docking station.
- Free Wi-Fi available in the whole hotel
- 24h room service
- Ski-butler & overnight ski-service
- The 1000m2 Aurelio SPA tempts with endless relaxation, health specialists and a medically-trained team who can curate personal vitality programmes for guests. There is also a gym, Finnish and bio sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi, cool water pool and indoor pool.
Wine & Dine
- Gourmet Restaurant Aurelio’s: The award-winning restaurant offers Austrian and international dishes a la Natural Art Cuisine.
- Licca Lounge Bar: Vast and inviting sofas and cosy armchairs inspire you to spend some time in front of the fire after a long day skiing or hiking. The perfect place for a cocktail or aperitif.
- Aurelio’s sun terrace: Enjoy a light lunch on the sun terrace, enjoying the beautiful view of Lech and the surrounding mountains.
- Rooms start from € 1400 / day for two people including half board, local taxes and parking.
Murmeli in Oberlech, best for lunch.
Schneggarei, puristic cottage for apres ski, Schlegelkopf valley station, Lech.
Flexenhäusl - Cosy ambience, Flexenpass, Zürs.
Where to shop
- Lenai & Linai, right next to the church.
- If you are a good skier: Start your day in Oberlech, head over the 'Rüfikopf' until you reach Zürs, then head back to Lech via the 'Madloch' and get a tan at the Burg's terrace in Oberlech.
How to get there
- Major airports: Zürich (1.5 hours) and Munich (3 hours 20 mins).
- Smaller airports: St.Gallen (1.5 hours), Friedrichshafen & Innsbruck (both 1.5 hours).
- Train station is Langen am Arlberg (30 mins away).
- Arlberg Express: To and from Zurich airport is € 50,00 one way and € 100,00 for a roundtrip.
- Limousine and helicopter transfers can be arranged.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.